- > Contests & Tournaments

CAP Contest #8 : Deadline 1-31-19 **Completed**

<< < (2/3) > >>

thedodeman:
Reminder: the deadline is this Thursday by Midnight! Seeing some great entries so far, keep 'em coming!

ello-officer:
Uploaded mine. It's a lot better than that other graveyard themed CAP I made a while back, so enjoy!

thedodeman:
Submissions are now closed. Thanks to everyone for your submissions! The judging panel will now begin the process of judging and we'll coordinate on a time that works for the panel for a results Livestream! Stay tuned...

Chuckiepk:
Good luck to everyone who entered. I was able to submit my park right before the deadline. My park is a small graveyard containing a church, walls, and bridge crossing a small pond. It includes KOTH and CTF markers so I would recommend either of those for the online game mode.

I was planning to include a secret complete recreation of the graveyard from the New Orleans level hidden underground. However, when I finished it, I found out that it overlapped with another part of the park, so I had to cut it for the version that I submitted as I only had about 10 minutes before the deadline. Maybe once the competition is over, I might make an update of the park that has a fixed version of the secret area and upload it to the Community Creations section.

Soaring_Wings:
Im not participating but this sounds pretty cool. I am curious to see the results.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version