Underground+ released

denetii · 24 · 27166

Offline denetii

• Upload Approved
  • Are you cereal?
    • View Profile
    • Tony Hawk Archive
Hey folks, the Underground+ has now been officially released!

Download it here. (current version: 1.2, 12/13/2017) Make sure to read the setup guide :)

Download 1.2 Hotfix (4/13/2018)

As of version 1.1, you can now use the standard Xbox-style control scheme. I can't believe you keyboard users can stand playing the game like that, but now you can once more! For those normal people that prefer the PS2-style setup, it's still there, but tied to a newly-added option in the Control Settings menu.

Let me know what you think, and if you encounter any bugs not listed in the guide!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 02:17:45 pm by Ksk »

Offline denetii

• Upload Approved
  • Are you cereal?
    • View Profile
    • Tony Hawk Archive
There is a crashing issue with loading the School II+ level which has been identified. A patch will be coming soon to fix that and some other problems. I will also be bundling the new executable that works with Windows 10 in future releases, as a lot of people haven't been reading the notice at the top of the install guide!

Offline Icepick

• View Profile
thank you so much for this mod
thug is my favorite thps game im looking foward new updates!

Offline denetii

• Upload Approved
  • Are you cereal?
    • View Profile
    • Tony Hawk Archive
Underground+ 1.1 has now been released. Check it out here! If you still play on a keyboard (gross!) you'll like this update.

Edit: I made a mistake with this build that would have caused it crash on startup. Forgot one updated file :( If you downloaded before this edit, then please re-download!

Don't download the patch if you do not already have version 1.0 installed - it only includes the new/updated files. Otherwise, the main link should have a full up-to-date installation.

Patch notes:

Code: [Select]
----------------------------------
v1.1 - September 6, 2017
----------------------------------
* Added an option for switching between PS2-style controls and the original Xbox layout. Default is now Xbox. The desired setting can be saved to your skater file
* Bundled new executable which fixes issues on Windows 10 and up-to-date Windows 7/8/8.1 systems
* Increased memory limits across the board, which should improve stability - particularly in the level editor or when merging levels
* Added Oil Rig level (THPS3 port)
* Added Skater Island level (THPS3 port, incomplete)
* Added Marseille level (THAW port, incomplete)
* Added SCJ park editor theme (made by Biz!)
* Fixed crashing issue in Paris and School II+
* Fixed UV map issue in School II+
* Added new multi-page level select menu to account for the large number of levels still to come. Switch pages with the left/right buttons
* Dynamic TOD now starts in the middle of the day as opposed to the morning
    - No longer automatically sets during networked games
    - Some levels which don't look very good with different TOD do not auto-start with the cycle on
* Online game host can change TOD for all players - more host options coming soon!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 08:57:19 pm by Ksk »

Offline Catarax

• View Profile
Thanks for the keyboard fix, love the new levels!

Some questions:
- Is it possible to disable the camera effect while skating?
I use the ThirteenAG widescreen hack (prefer this) and the FOV goes too far in a ramp, a bit annoying.
- Is there a way to disable the rotation when using the revert key like THUG PRO ?
- Do you plan adding the Jane's Addiction track to the playlist?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:22:14 am by Catarax »

Offline denetii

• Upload Approved
  • Are you cereal?
    • View Profile
    • Tony Hawk Archive
The customized camera is actually something I forgot to remove for this patch, sorry. It will still be available as a camera mode, but I will restore the original camera as the default.

I don't know of any way to disable spinning while using the spin key to revert. I know that it's technically possible, but the THUG Pro developers have some extremely advanced extensions that allow them to do a lot of things in the game that are beyond my capability.

I don't think I'll be making any changes to the soundtrack. Too easy to load up your own music without using the game!

The next Underground+ patch will be packaged differently to address compatibility issues people have been experiencing. It will also feature:

- One-button spine transfer/acid drop!
 - Draw distance fix (no more clipping in Hawaii and others levels)!
 - Native support for 1080p resolution (no widescreen hack needed)
 - Increased shadow resolution

Offline Catarax

• View Profile
Thanks, awesome, good luck!

For Marseille, I can't enable the secret area at all with the tree, could it be enabled by default?

Offline denetii

• Upload Approved
  • Are you cereal?
    • View Profile
    • Tony Hawk Archive
You should be able to! There's a very small piece of wood propped up against one of the trees that you need to hit to trigger the event. I might enable the secret area by default online though.

Offline Catarax

• View Profile
Ah thanks! Yes for online it would be cool since "Skater Island" has the era unlocked by default also.

For THPS4 Skateshop, I can't play the level at all, the skater is locked/can't move while peds walk.

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
the thps4 skateshop is still using the original thps4 scripts, iirc
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

Offline denetii

• Upload Approved
  • Are you cereal?
    • View Profile
    • Tony Hawk Archive
Yes, the THPS4 Skateshop will be getting a bit of an overhaul in the next release. You can get your skater moving by pausing and unpausing, or going to the restart menu and picking a different restart.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Yes, the THPS4 Skateshop will be getting a bit of an overhaul in the next release. You can get your skater moving by pausing and unpausing, or going to the restart menu and picking a different restart.
This works offline but the restart menu doesn't show up online. Not even the freecam warp helps.
The only way I got the skater to move online was to start a game.

Offline TheMontanaTree

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
In the level editor, when I try to scroll through some of the objects one object makes the whole thing crash. RIP
Ayyyyyy

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
can you fix the controls for digtials it keeps going left and up only while in menus and park editor

are you going to add infinite scale like thug pro?

-------------------------
I glad I can make goals and play 2-players in levelmod but for thug1 version
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline ENunn

• ENunn, also known as Ethan. Hey.
    • View Profile
    • My Website/Blog
Pretty good but I have a few issues.

-The controls for the park editor up/down/left/right are broken. Basically if you press park editor down it'll go up. If I press right, it goes left.
-I can barely acid drop/spine transfer with PS2 controls. I press R2 and it doesn't transfer. I press both L1 and R1 sometimes I spine transfer but I end up getting off my board.

Hope you fix these issues.
idk