Recent Posts

Create-A- / TylerFG's Mixtape Vol 1.
« Last post by TylerFG on March 15, 2024, 09:49:30 pm »
Hey all!

I'm TylerFG, somebody who's been playing THPS/THUG for most of their life but only now just getting into THUG Pro. Upon finding out that custom soundtracks are part of the equation, I just had to jump at the opportunity to create my in-game soundtrack. I've tried to make it fateful to what you would hear on any of the THUG/P8 soundtracks (with some more recent songs thrown in the mix), and I hope you guys have a great time listening to it as I did making it.

YOUTUBE PLAYLIST

DOWNLOAD HERE

:
Song List (Song titles in alphabetical order):
Toxic Holocaust - Acid Fuzz
Sublime - All You Need
Dinosaur Pile-Up -  Back Foot
Sorry About Dresden - Beds and Lawns
Sex Pistols - Bodies
Five Iron Frenzy - Cannonball

The Planet Smashers - Can’t Stop
House of Pain - Danny Boy, Danny Boy

Eric B. & Rakim - Don’t Sweat the Technique

Bearcubbin’! - Double Decker Doug Doogleson
The Beths - Dying to Believe

Streetlight Manifesto - Everything Went Numb
Blind Idiot God, Henry Rollins - Freaked

Common - Gladiator

Anthrax - Got The Time

The Roots, Dice Raw, Malik B. - Here I Come

The Get Up Kids - Holiday

The Used - Hospital

toyGuitar - Human Hyenas

Heaven’s Basement - I Am Electric

Saves The Day - In Reverie
Tool - Intolerance
NOFX - It’s My Job To Keep Punk Rock Elite
The Unicorns - I Was Born (A Unicorn)

Three Against Four - Jump, Pink

Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy
The Saints - Know Your Product

The Story So Far - Light Year

Phish - Llama

Thaylobleu - Locked

The Hippos - Lost It

The Undertones - Male Model

Nirvana - Negative Creep

Incubus - New Skin

X-Ray Spec: Oh Bondage, Up Yours!
Les Claypool - One Better

Young Costello - One Eye Open

Maximo Park - Our Velocity

Family Night - Painting the Roses Red

Lagwagon - Rifle

The Beatnuts/Method Man - Se Acabo

The Records - Starry Eyes

Kasabian - Stevie

Andorra - Still Got Me

The Dead Milkmen - Stuart

Circa Waves - Stuck

Beastie Boys - Sure Shot

Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness

Sammy Brue - Teenage Mayhem

Dead Kennedys - Terminal Preppie

All That Remains - The Air That I Breathe

Run The Jewels, Royal Blood - The Ground Below (Royal Blood Remix)

Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
Negative Øhio - There Are No Oceans In Ohio (Fersk Fesk Mix)

Prototype - The Way It Ends
Mt. Vengeance - Thugs

Goldfinger - Tijuana Sunrise

Botch - To Our Friends In The Great White North

Joy Division - Transmission

Hobo Johnson - Typical Story

Good Shoes - Under Control

The Libertines - Vertigo

The Damned - Wait For The Blackout

Cypress Hill - When The Shit Goes Down

Emily’s Army - You Bit Me
Mike Park (Featuring Catbite) - You Feel Like You’re In Quicksand

Less Than Jake - Younger Lungs
Create-A- / Re: Skater1014's Custom Content
« Last post by Skater1014 on March 11, 2024, 07:37:17 pm »
All of the links in this old thread should now be fully working/up-to-date, this is probably the last time I'll bump this thread as all of my latest stuff can be found on the community uploads vault.
Create-A- / Re: THPS Community Soundtrack Vol. 5 - GLOBAL_GROOVES.mp3
« Last post by ShOscar on March 11, 2024, 03:39:07 am »
Apologies for the delay, but the soundtrack is NOW AVAILABLE!!! ENJOY, EVERYBODY! 🤘💿🎵
Create-A- / Blender NinjaRipper Importer by Alexander Gavrilov
« Last post by ShOscar on March 10, 2024, 05:41:11 pm »
This is a plugin made by Alexander Gavrilov for Blender 2.77 that lets you import NinjaRipper .RIP files. If you're gonna import NinjaRipper stuff into Blender, USE THIS. It has a lot of nice features, it can properly import .RIP files in bulk, and it imports textures and vertex shading.

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://github.com/angavrilov/blender-import-ninjaripper

HOW TO INSTALL:
  • Download "import-ninja.py"
  • Open up Blender, go to File > User Preferences...
  • Go to the Add-ons tab and click "Install Addon from File..."
  • Locate "import-ninja.py" and double-click on it. You should see it pop up in your list of add-ons.
  • Enable it and click "Save User Settings", and you should now be good to go.

This was made for Blender 2.77, but this also works with 2.79b. I'm not sure if this would work with versions 2.8 and beyond.

Enjoy!
Create-A- / Alternative Future Soundtrack
« Last post by CognizantDoor on March 04, 2024, 02:27:40 pm »

Alternative Future Soundtrack (AFS) is a music pack with modern songs, that fit to any Tony Hawk games according to 5 articles from 2019-2020, before THPS1+2 (a remake, not the goddamn motherfucking remaster) was released:
- https://www.altpress.com/tony-hawk-pro-skater-soundtracks/
- https://957benfm.com/2020/05/20/5-songs-that-would-fit-right-into-tony-hawks-pro-skater/
- https://www.kerrang.com/11-songs-that-should-be-included-on-the-new-tony-hawk-soundtrack
- https://rateyourmusic.com/list/intplankitten/soundtrack-to-a-fictional-tony-hawk-game/
- https://danozzi.substack.com/p/how-would-you-soundtrack-a-tony-hawk
It also features some of the songs from THPS1 (with 2 unused songs), THPS2 (with 2 korean songs), THPS3 (with 2 unused beta songs), THPS4, THUG1, THUG2, THAW, THP8, THPG, 4 songs from ESPN X-Games Skateboarding & 3 songs from Skate (2007) (fun fact: Express Yourself by N.W.A. was also included in the same game, so... fuck it, it's pretty damn cool to have this song on both skateboarding games lol). This soundtrack was made for reTHAWed, back when i was playing... well, reTHAWed, a mod for Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, so i choosed these songs that fit to TH games. Hope ya like it! (check the readme, btw).

UPDATE: 28 new songs has been added! click the link to download the updated version of AFS.

click the updated Mediafire link to download a music pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file/seqny1umu2dvh0c/Alternative+Future+Soundtrack+(THUG+Pro)+UPDATED+AGAIN+lol.rar/file
Create-A- / Re: Joes Jams - My Soundtrack
« Last post by joe816 on February 15, 2024, 04:22:28 pm »
ah, yeah, that's the good shit. AWS, strung out, and no trigger all on the same soundtrack is an instant win on its own, and there's just so many good cuts beyond that. maybe the best custom setlist I've seen.

Hey thanks! I had a lot of fun putting this together.
Create-A- / Re: Joes Jams - My Soundtrack
« Last post by Sileighty on February 15, 2024, 05:14:47 am »
ah, yeah, that's the good shit. AWS, strung out, and no trigger all on the same soundtrack is an instant win on its own, and there's just so many good cuts beyond that. maybe the best custom setlist I've seen.
Create-A- / Re: THPS Community Soundtrack Vol. 5 - FORM CLOSED, COMING SOON
« Last post by ShOscar on February 12, 2024, 01:07:10 pm »
The song request form is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted songs! 21 submissions were collected and that is just enough for a full 80-song playlist. The soundtrack should be ready Soon™️. You can find more info and updates regarding the soundtrack here. The download link for the soundtrack along with playlist versions for steaming services will also be here when it's ready.

Peace,
-ShOscar
Did you get permission to release some of these maps? Some of them I don't think ever got proper public releases in any shape or form. Might be worth asking the creators before putting their content up, just a thought.

I didn't really ask anyone for permission to release these maps, no. Cuz that would be a lot of people to ask, and that also includes people who aren't even in the community anymore. And I'm not gonna go and track down every single creator; that just ain't feasible. I just thought all these maps would be cool to make available for the sake of preserving the history of custom THPS levels. There's a lot of cool stuff from way back when that never got proper public releases and are in a somewhat finished state.

Tho since you did bring it up, there are some maps made by you that are in this collection. Would you prefer that I remove all of your old levels from this pack? If so, I can also remove your levels from the Legacy Levels pack I made about a year ago.
Create-A- / Re: THPS Community Soundtrack Vol. 5 - Request Form Now Open!
« Last post by ShOscar on February 08, 2024, 07:28:50 pm »
LAST CALL FOR REQUESTS!

We just made it to 21 responses, which is just enough for a full soundtrack. I will be closing the form on Monday, so if you got any requests you want to send in, be sure to do so before it's too late!

Peace,
-ShOscar