- > Contests & Tournaments

CAP Contest #7: Deadline 4-8-18 **Completed**

(1/3) > >>

thedodeman:
Welcome to the Seventh ThugPro Create-A-Park contest!

This contest is 100% for fun- the idea is for people to have an outlet for their creativity and have some fun doing it!
The winner receives: bragging rights, gets to pick the theme for the next contest, and has the option to be a judge for the next contest.
Please note: this is NOT a Custom Level contest. Entries MUST be created using the standard THUGPro Create-A-Park editor.

Theme:
City

Rules & Guidelines:
1. One Park submission per user.
2. Submissions need to be uploaded by midnight on the deadline to be entered in the contest.
3. Park must have 4 CTF flag placements to properly play Capture the Flag.
4. Park must have 1 KOTH Crown placement to properly play KOTH.
5. Parks must use the 'Big Skyscraper' piece at least one time:
Big Skyscraper piece:

NOTE: Gaps and goals are not required for this contest. We have added a new judging category in it's place: Fun Factor...how fun is the CAP to play?

Judging Categories:
Look/Design       0-10 points
Playability/Flow  0-10 points
Theme Accuracy    0-10 points
Fun Factor        0-10 points     

Judges:
thedodeman, Sattan, tyler, quazz, and letmynutzgo

Deadline for submissions: Sunday, April 8th, 2018.

We plan to live stream the judging result via our YouTube Channel on Sunday, April 15th at 4:00pm PST.
***If you would like a specific game to be played in your CAP during the live stream, request it ahead of time. Otherwise, games will be selected at random.***

Submission for entries is now closed.

LilyDustyScooter:
Im new here, and i think i spammed my park in the submission page thinking it was not going through, so sorry if i did http://thpsx.com/forums/Smileys/default/cry.gif

thedodeman:

--- Quote from: LilyDustyScooter on March 28, 2018, 09:22:07 pm ---Im new here, and i think i spammed my park in the submission page thinking it was not going through, so sorry if i did http://thpsx.com/forums/Smileys/default/cry.gif

--- End quote ---
No worries! I deleted the duplicates. Thanks for your entry- will look forward to checking it out!

warpig:
added my entry. let me explain a little bit of whats going down in there because i couldnt send the message in the text field description of the park. so, i added a subway, church, houses, the sky scrapper and the cool thing in this is that i decided to make a new building with a rail in the middle of it and beneath this rail i put some lava for the thrill of it! so thats me, i hope you enjoy it!

thedodeman:
4 entries submitted so far! 4 days remaining to get those submissions in. Hope to see a few more creations come in on this one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version