- > Contests & Tournaments

CAP Contest #1: Week 1. Deadline: 10-14-16 **Completed**

(1/8) > >>

sk8ace:
Welcome to the first Create-A-Park contest!

Rules:
1. One Park submission per user.
2. Submissions need to be uploaded by Friday the 14th to be entered in the contest.

*Contest #1 Guidelines*

Theme: "City"

Judging Categories: Look/Design       0-10 points
                             Playability/Flow   0-10 points
                             Theme Accuracy 0-10 points
                             Overall         

Judges: sk8ace, Blaze, Puke.

Judging will be live streamed

Upload Parks Here: Submissions Closed! Goodluck!

Chatter:
It's very great to see this contest happening, I am stoked and will gladly participate (as contestant, but if the community needs/wants me to judge, I could do that instead.)

Maybe we need to clarify on a few things, for example:

-What do we have to make? Obviously the park, but what about gaps/goals/video's/screenshots?

-Is merging/stacking/inf CaP space allowed?
-What games are allowed? Only THUGPro or others as well?
-Are hacking tools/custom textures allowed?
-Do we need to make new parks, or are you allowed to submit one you made prior to the contest (which so happens to fit the theme)?

And:
- Will we do the 3-part/week type of contest I came up with? Or is it just making a park and picking the winner(s)

Everyone who participates in this, either as judge or contestant, best of luck!

sk8ace:

"-What do we have to make? Obviously the park, but what about gaps/goals/video's/screenshots?"

I am following your guide so week 1 is park only.

"-Is merging/stacking/inf CaP space allowed?"

yes

"-What games are allowed? Only THUGPro or others as well?"

Thugpro only

"-Are hacking tools/custom textures allowed?"

no

"-Do we need to make new parks, or are you allowed to submit one you made prior to the contest (which so happens to fit the theme)?"

I guess it works either way

"- Will we do the 3-part/week type of contest I came up with? Or is it just making a park and picking the winner(s)"

going for the 3 weeks plan and see how it goes. This is more of a trial and error contest. If we need to change things up, we will.

BlazE:
Can contestants also be judges? Like if we don't have the ability to vote for our own parks? If not, I'd like to be a judge and hopefully we'll do another contest and I can enter then :D

sk8ace:
For this one, I think we should have it as you are either a judge or a contestant, not both.

We could also have community voting that is separate from judge voting. Have to make sure people don't cheat though lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version