ThAEm's Soundtrax! (for THUGPro) [REQUESTS CLOSED]

Guest · 50 · 74096

Offline Empic

• View Profile

ThAEm

Can you add the mario cart wii soundtrack!

I don't work on THUGPro soundtracks anymore. I probably should've updated the main post sooner, but yeah. That means requests are closed indefinitely.

Offline B-Evil

• View Profile
Hi, I'm not sure if you're still active on this site. I'm not here to make a request. I wanted to ask if there was anyway for you to email one of the soundtrack files since the files from mega.nz aren't available anymore

Offline ShOscar

• Upload Approved
  • f/k/a ThAEm
    • View Profile
    • YT channel
Hi, I'm not sure if you're still active on this site. I'm not here to make a request. I wanted to ask if there was anyway for you to email one of the soundtrack files since the files from mega.nz aren't available anymore

Check the master list and sort the list by Z-A in the date column (this shows the newest entries first). There should be a new entry called "MY COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK ARCHIVE". It's a GD folder that contains all of my THUGPro soundtracks.
Ever seen a Pichu that can do 120 down the freeway?

Offline B-Evil

• View Profile

Check the master list and sort the list by Z-A in the date column (this shows the newest entries first). There should be a new entry called "MY COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK ARCHIVE". It's a GD folder that contains all of my THUGPro soundtracks.

I was just about to message to say I found the files. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 05:37:22 pm by B-Evil »