Can I play thug2 secret skaters in thug pro?

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Hello, just asking if there is a way to make the .xbx skater files in thug2 data playable in thug pro.
I really wanna play as Skaboto :D
You ever hear about video games?

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I just use the Debug Menu in THUG2 and change the skater model there. Then save and import the save to Thugpro.

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Do i need like a mod to go into debug menu? I wanna see if i can make the .xbx files a .ska file so i can play as the secret skater in thug pro. Is there a way to make this: http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/tonyhawksunderground2/model/969/ playable as a .ska file in my thugpro saves?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 09:18:03 pm by Boomtime »
You ever hear about video games?

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Do i need like a mod to go into debug menu? I wanna see if i can make the .xbx files a .ska file so i can play as the secret skater in thug pro. Is there a way to make this: http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/tonyhawksunderground2/model/969/ playable as a .ska file in my thugpro saves?
Not that I know of...
You can't directly convert the model but you can load the model in game with the Debug Menu and save the game after you load the model.
The only way that I know to get to the Debug Menu in THUG2 is with mods.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:31:17 pm by Skater1014 »

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
jeez this post is old. but all the secret skaters are in the thug pro skater select now. lmao
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I just use the Debug Menu in THUG2 and change the skater model there. Then save and import the save to Thugpro.

What Debug menu? Can you be more specific on where to get it,
what it does and how to use it? I'm not tech savvy enough to know what i'm doing when it comes to CG modeling and software development.
Yeah this thread is old (I think that was actually one of my first few posts here lol), you don't even need the debug menu now anyway, you can do it normally in-game.