- > Create-A-

ThAEm's Soundtrax! (for THUGPro) [REQUESTS CLOSED]

<< < (10/10)

Empic:
Can you add the mario cart wii soundtrack!

ThAEm:

--- Quote from: Empic on July 05, 2020, 06:01:22 pm ---Can you add the mario cart wii soundtrack!

--- End quote ---

I don't work on THUGPro soundtracks anymore. I probably should've updated the main post sooner, but yeah. That means requests are closed indefinitely.

B-Evil:
Hi, I'm not sure if you're still active on this site. I'm not here to make a request. I wanted to ask if there was anyway for you to email one of the soundtrack files since the files from mega.nz aren't available anymore

ShOscar:

--- Quote from: B-Evil on May 03, 2021, 05:37:07 am ---Hi, I'm not sure if you're still active on this site. I'm not here to make a request. I wanted to ask if there was anyway for you to email one of the soundtrack files since the files from mega.nz aren't available anymore

--- End quote ---

Check the master list and sort the list by Z-A in the date column (this shows the newest entries first). There should be a new entry called "MY COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK ARCHIVE". It's a GD folder that contains all of my THUGPro soundtracks.

B-Evil:

--- Quote from: ShOscar on May 03, 2021, 04:47:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: B-Evil on May 03, 2021, 05:37:07 am ---Hi, I'm not sure if you're still active on this site. I'm not here to make a request. I wanted to ask if there was anyway for you to email one of the soundtrack files since the files from mega.nz aren't available anymore

--- End quote ---

Check the master list and sort the list by Z-A in the date column (this shows the newest entries first). There should be a new entry called "MY COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK ARCHIVE". It's a GD folder that contains all of my THUGPro soundtracks.

--- End quote ---

I was just about to message to say I found the files. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version