I can't join the server

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary

Mmhmm, i found it, watcha got in there? ;)

Also, shoutout to the HP_RECOVERY, which he probably saved his mod in. Can't fool me, pal. ;)

It's my other games inside my memory stick not thug pro related
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I say just unban him and if anyone witnesses him cheating just issue a perma ban. I can't believe this issue has even been prolonged this much.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I say just unban him and if anyone witnesses him cheating just issue a perma ban. I can't believe this issue has even been prolonged this much.
Agreed, plus hosts can disable script mods now.

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord

he's back  :o
I noticed a few days ago that he's in the "Upload Approved" group.
I guess he isn't perma'd from the community uploads after all.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He hasn't caused any trouble in the last few months. We decided to allow him to upload again. If he falls back into his old habits, they will be removed and upload privileges revoked. 

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Prepare your asses, people, the 300 skater list will most likely happen, i can feel it!

Sk8ace, i hope you don't mind adding a checkbox called "Hide Skatefilter's CASes". :v
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I get what you are saying. Krad already talked to him about not spamming his whole save folder. Lets just see what happens before we jump to pitchforks.

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not much reason to worry. Sk8ace has done a lot of work to ensure that the park/skaters database can be more manageable. Something as menial as skatefilter spamming his save folder wouldn't take much time to correct.

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
I have a FUCKTON of skaters I made in a folder, but I never upload them.
You ever hear about video games?

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
i never even really got the point of uploading THREE HUNDRED skaters into the thing aside from being super obnoxious.

theres only so many combinations of CAS pieces you can make before they all start looking the same. people rarely download CAS's anyway unless its either a model you cant get in base THUGPRO or takes advantage of infinite scales or something. just....why?

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
i never even really got the point of uploading THREE HUNDRED skaters into the thing aside from being super obnoxious.

theres only so many combinations of CAS pieces you can make before they all start looking the same. people rarely download CAS's anyway unless its either a model you cant get in base THUGPRO or takes advantage of infinite scales or something. just....why?

I only upload modded skaters there. I never understood why people uploaded normal ass skaters with nothing special. "This skater has a blue shirt so download it"
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

I only upload modded skaters there. I never understood why people uploaded normal ass skaters with nothing special. "This skater has a blue shirt so download it"

thats what im talking about, at least you offer something different.

shit, i only have 2 CAS's right now, and i dont need any more. not to mention downloading new CAS's means rewriting all of your trick slots. not worth it.