THUGPro on MacOS

zzzeyez · 4 · 10499

Offline zzzeyez

• View Profile
Hi, this is Misfit from the PS2 days if anyone remembers.  I previously had the THUGPro installer for MacOS and it worked great.  However, I lost that file and so I'm trying to install the game manually.  I do have THUG2 installed via Wine, however I can't get the THUGPro installer to work.  Any tips?  Would love to get back to playing online!

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Sup Misfit! Been a minute. I haven't used the Mac installer. Best person I know to help would be chase, but haven't seen him around lately. I sent him a pm and we'll see if he responds and we can get you some help.

Offline zzzeyez

• View Profile
Yeah great to hear from you again Dodeman!  Had a blast doing CAR stuff with you back on TXO

And I was familiar with the link you supplied although I tried to do all of that through the GUI rather than the terminal.  I tried it through the terminal and it worked smoothly :). I got it working both on High Sierra and El Capitan.  Here's a screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7t32hnlwufkegts/Screen%20Shot%202017-12-20%20at%204.32.00%20PM.png?dl=0

Glad to be back!