- > Create-A-

The More, The Merrier! :: A Soundtrack by ShOscar

(1/1)

ShOscar:

The third installment in my soundtrack trilogy! 74 tracks ranging between punk, hip-hop, rock, metal, electronic, and even pop and funk! Songs that I believe have a good balance between high energy and chilled-out vibes while not having too drastic of a shift between moods. Enjoy!

> DOWNLOAD HERE <SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
 TRACK LISTING: ARTISTTITLEA Wilhelm ScreamGIMMETHESHAKESAgnostic FrontPowerBONESGloveBoxCamping In AlaskaBATHECave InMoral EclipseChris StandringStatic in the AtticCigarLegacy of the 7 PliesCombichrist feat. Burton C. BellGuns at Last DawnDa Youngsta'sGrim ReaperDizzee RascalI Don't Need A ReasonDominic FikeWestcoast CollectiveDREGGRadio ReplicaEpik HighBLEEDFarsideBetter Than CryingFishboneMa and PaFitz and The TantrumsBreakin' the Chains of LoveFluorescentsBurnoutFucked UpPolice❤️ GOJII ❤️BLOOMGood Guys In BlackMoving OnHauntBurst Into FlameHit the SwitchCoercion Through Public ConsumptionHorror CityChange the GameHüsker DüAll This I've Done for YouIbibio Sound MachineProtection from EvilIgnorance is TypicalPain Will HealivycombTOKYOJabeePraying HandsJoey Bada$$Christ ConsciousJoey Valence & BraeWATCH YO STEPKAYTRAMINÉWho He IzLardFaith Hope and TreacheryLeo MercerFinal BossLorenzoKekchoseM/A/R/R/SPump Up The VolumeMac MillerRide AroundMacklemore feat. DJ PremierHEROESMista Playa x FISTICALEKNIGHT RECOVERYNervepitchIt Ends TodayNo ConnectionElectrifiedNoPointConsumerNot On Tourיש לי חולשה לרקדנים (I Have a Weakness for Dancers)NyrkkitappeluMaakuntien JenniOcean Grove feat. lil aaronHMUONENESS x Phaze1992DOWNTOWN BOYSPanchikoBreakfast SéancePet LizardLakelandPharoahe MonchBehind Closed DoorsPinkshifti'm not crying you're cryingPlease Please MeДруг, а не бойфренд (Friend, But Not Boyfriend)PoppyLessen The DamageRAIZHELL x ONIMXRUPoltergeistRamirezThe DungeonSaint AsoniaBlindSelfKill The BarfliesSevendustT.O.A.BSilverstein feat. Princess NokiaMadnessSlick ShoesWaitingSnashHelpSpare LeadRound Like An 8SpiritworldPagan RhythmsSteradlyeWhat Keeps You AliveTalcoEl SombraTeen MortgageOligarchyTha Soloist & Tone SpliffFrontin'THE STALINロマンチスト (Romantist)TrashedNothing to MeTroveShook MeVVEcholocate Your LoveWalk The MoonTightropeWave RacerLook Up To YourselfXavier WulfFirst LightYakui The MaidIn AfflictionYours TrulyWalk Over My Grave

Sileighty:
A WILHELM SCREAM MENTIONED!!!!!

ShOscar:

--- Quote from: Sileighty on January 08, 2024, 10:13:37 pm ---A WILHELM SCREAM MENTIONED!!!!!

--- End quote ---
glad you like it! i got into A Wilhelm Scream pretty recently, and i'm really digging their stuff. their albums Partycrasher and Lose Your Delusion (the one with "GIMMETHESHAKES") are both absolute bangers! i recommend them both if you haven't listened to them yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version