- > Create-A-

Seconds, Anyone? :: A Soundtrack by ShOscar

(1/1)

ShOscar:
Seconds, Anyone? An original soundtrack!

Are you ready for another round? Have another soundtrack on me! The vibe is similar to that of my previous soundtrack. 76 tracks ranging between punk rock, hip-hop, electronic, rap, metal, and all sorts of other genres! Music that I believe is fun to skate to or even just listen to in general.

> DOWNLOAD HERE <
Spotify playlist also available! It is missing a few songs that are not on the streaming service, and song availability may also vary depending on your location. Thanks, Spotify!

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
 TRACK LISTING: ARTISTTITLEAdhesiveInfluenceAll Night DiningThere Must've Been A ReasonAmerican AuthorsHeart Of StoneAmerican SharksMastersAmplifyTrade WindsAnyway!Fight ThisBbno$brainlessCampfireThis Is Our YearCancer BatsTrust No OneChokeDoin' Fine (Remix)Cloud NothingsOnly LightComeback KidIn-BetweenDa Lench MobFreedom Got an A.K.DC FalloutThe ElephantDeadsyRazor LoveDeez NutsDamn RightDonotsAll the Weight of the WorldDropout KingsBad DayEric LauLow On the Treblefish narcWiLDFiREGeneration XReady Steady GoGlamour of the KillA Hope In HellHigh ChoirWho Do You Think I AmImplantsOnce Was IIn FlamesI, the MaskKen AshcorpHunterLil GnarMoshpitLogicCelebrationLos Mox!Me Duele La MenteLos OlvidadosAssassin Of YouthLucky ShotsLiving On The EdgeLunatic SoulNavvieMisconductThink PositiveMobsta ManeWintertimeM-SixteenEquilibristMutoid ManGnarcissistNailsEndless ResistanceNeil Merryweather & Lynn CareyShop AroundOWEAKSpilling WaterPop EvilIn DisarrayPretendersThe WaitPulleyWhere Are You NowQuickdeadGive Me The DrugR.A. The Rugged ManGotta Be DopeRandom HandAbideRat BoyDON'T HESITATERay BarbeeWhat's His NeckReptilian God ManaVoice Of Godreversalborn to followRich BrianGetcho MansRiot CityLivin' FastRise AgainstNowhere GenerationSay What You WillChameleonScooped Up!Best DaysShift-DVicious MemorySidewalk SurfersDrunk TogetherSlitch FaneWhich Side Are You OnSorcerersLaughing LionsStray From The PathGuillotineSuperheistThe Fight BackSurfer BloodFrozenTame ImpalaIs It TrueThe DeclineAbsent MindlessnessThe Math ClubShoot FirstThe MovielifeBarefootThe UnseenUseless RegretsThe Waiting GameGetting OlderTiltLocustTommy GuerreroMysterious FrequenciesTotal MassacrePunching UpTravelerBehind the IronVenereaSon Of A BeachVerbal AssaultTrialWeezerCan't Knock the HustleWyldlifeSacré BleuZig ZagsThey'll Never Take Us Alive

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version