Beta Testing the Uploaded Levels

NeVeRsOfT · 25 · 27790

ThAEm

I can't download the Gamecube.
Reuploaded GameCube. Download should work and it replaces Burnside.

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Thank you! All levels now work for me.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
hey man, i appreciate all the reviews. i intend on using more of my Abandoned level later on down the line, whether i add on to it or recycle assets from it into a new level i do not know though, theres a lot of bits in it i myself am a little iffy on and want to redo altogether. considering it was my first time really diving into blender, i think i came out of it alright. will definitely keep your reviews in mind in future works.

Offline NeVeRsOfT

• View Profile
hey man, i appreciate all the reviews. i intend on using more of my Abandoned level later on down the line, whether i add on to it or recycle assets from it into a new level i do not know though, theres a lot of bits in it i myself am a little iffy on and want to redo altogether. considering it was my first time really diving into blender, i think i came out of it alright. will definitely keep your reviews in mind in future works.

I hope one day I see you finish Abandoned or convert it to a new level :3

Offline kramerica

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
i just did a huge update to the berrics, would love if you did a review for it

Offline NeVeRsOfT

• View Profile
i just did a huge update to the berrics, would love if you did a review for it

Just did, I love it, kinda wish I could lip the "Soda Machine" XD lol
btw is that a real brand? o.o

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Super Bell Subway (v.1.0)[by: Skater1014]
Pros: ?

Cons: ?

Bugs: I was really looking forward to playing this level but it sadly crashes every time I try, Skater1014 is aware of this problem as he put this bug down with the bug notes.

My Rating:
{Looks: ?}{Fun: ?}{Skateable: ?}{Overall: ?}
Super Bell Subway has been updated to version 2.0.
It shouldn't crash anymore.

Offline Sneeze

• Upload Approved
  • Ooga Booga
    • View Profile
Hoffman Factory (v.1.0)[by: Sarge]
Pros: This is a fun and great place to rack up great combos and killer lines. The textures are consistent and I don't mind that it uses N64 textures and I hope to see this added to THUG Pro as a real level and just a custom level.

aww shucks, I'm glad you've enjoyed it  ;D and I appreciate all the feedback, my work will improve as my skills and the THUG Tool does.

Offline NeVeRsOfT

• View Profile

Super Bell Subway has been updated to version 2.0.
It shouldn't crash anymore.

Sorry it took so long to get to it but I just reviewed Super Bell Subway and it is some good fun! XD <3

Offline NeVeRsOfT

• View Profile
aww shucks, I'm glad you've enjoyed it  ;D and I appreciate all the feedback, my work will improve as my skills and the THUG Tool does.

That's what I'm hoping to hear! Always aim to do better and if you must "Try and High-Five the Sky!" ^w^