• View Profile
    • FreeFlashGames567@Neocities
Gonna try to work on mine soon, this is gonna be fun :D
The Funk Master will rise again!

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
One week left! Would love to see a few more people submit entries. Doesn't matter if you've ever built a CAP before or not- have some fun with this and get playing!

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Deadline is Midnight TONIGHT! Hope to see a few more entries come in.

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Deadline is Midnight TONIGHT! Hope to see a few more entries come in.

Sorry man, couldn't do it in this short time. I started something but I got hopeless and gave up. Would've tried again in like a few days if I feel some creativity but I can't.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Sorry man, couldn't do it in this short time. I started something but I got hopeless and gave up. Would've tried again in like a few days if I feel some creativity but I can't.
How long do you feel is adequate to build a CAP? I felt like 2 weeks was ample time...just trying to get a sense of how long people feel something like this should take. Custom Levels that require texturing objects, etc, etc definitely need longer to create, but it seems like CAPs are really well defined in what one can do with the in-game editor and don't require as much time.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Entries for the contest are now closed. We have three entries for this contest: ello officer, Chimo, and letmynutzgo. The judging panel will be reviewing the entries and our current plan is to live stream the results this Sunday, December 17th. Will give a time and Stream URL as we get closer to the date.

Thanks to all the entrants and good luck!

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
How long do you feel is adequate to build a CAP? I felt like 2 weeks was ample time...just trying to get a sense of how long people feel something like this should take. Custom Levels that require texturing objects, etc, etc definitely need longer to create, but it seems like CAPs are really well defined in what one can do with the in-game editor and don't require as much time.

I can't just ''force'' creativity. I get really frustrated when something doesn't work out and I most likely need at least a few days to try again. Oh well, I started doing a Temple, much like nutz, his one would've been better than mine anyways.

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
To answer your question, Dode, it depends. I understand why you think 2 weeks is long enough. Adding extra time would probably not have mattered in amount of submission, there's just that little interest for CaPs/contests/the forum/the game...

I guess 3 weeks would be my preferred time.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
We are planning to live stream the CAP Contest #4 judging tomorrow at 7:00EST/4:00PST for those interested
Will post a link to the stream tomorrow.