thpsX.com News/Updates > Site Suggestions

Karma Description Feature?

(1/5) > >>

BlazE:
I was looking around on the SMF website and found a feature that I think would be very useful on this site, a karma description tool.

Basically it allows users to comment on why they gave someone positive/negative karma. This would help filter some of the abuse of the karma system.

Here's a link to the mod on their website:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=192

I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement, just thought I'd share the possibility.

Skater1014:
I support something like this.

sk8ace:
I was just looking at that as well. I am thinking about switching forums though so I want to hold off on any changes for now.

ShutMeUp!:
Could be hella useful to stop Chatter from smiting me for my avatar not representing my real self! :D
 Rant, it's mostly for anger relief but i don't recommend opening it.: I had to throw that in because even after restoring my karma AGAIN, i get a 56 karma, i had 57 yesterday. Nice fucking going.
If you want the case to rest, then YOU stop it, letting my hard earned karma go to waste by just ignoring this abuse of yours is like letting a leech suck your blood until you die.

Seriously, you want me to calm down? You calm your tits with the smite spam and i'll calm down. Why is the whole "your avatar is nothing like you so i'm smiting you all days of the week" a thing?
I understand you have an opinion, it's a stupid one and i respect it but why the need to smite me 24/7? Wasn't just throwing your opinion enough even if it is out of context?
You want me to add you to the skype group with THIS behaviour? Either stop this abuse or stop believing i will add you because im starting to suspect you're not gonna do any good to the chat like this.

If it was somebody else who smited me for whatever reason, i'll pretend this rant above wasn't made whatsoever. But im sure i didn't do anything smite-worthy today so i doubt it.
Well, actually not very useful now but it might be for future abuses so i still second it, it seems nice and able to get shit a bit more justified! :3

ShutMeUp!:
Wait, switching forums will not delete anything, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version