'Pretending I'm a Superman' - THPS Documentary in the works

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
I saw the video Icebears made! I am very hyped, and curious what the documentary will be like.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Anntire

• Upload Approved
  • Someone come kick my ass!
    • View Profile
Also good on IceBears for managing to get involved with Tony Hawk himself! Love to see how the doco will turn out.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
He should reach out to some big youtubers, such as FaZe Jev, who used to be active thps players back in the day. Might help get the word out.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
Hey BlazE, I watch FaZe Clan videos from time to time and saw that Jev used to play and it really interested me, would be cool to see Jev do a video on THUGPro or something.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Hey BlazE, I watch FaZe Clan videos from time to time and saw that Jev used to play and it really interested me, would be cool to see Jev do a video on THUGPro or something.

I've tried reaching out to him before, I know he'd remember me from THAW, but he's hard to reach lol
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
Yeah i bet he is lol hes a pretty big youtuber now, Hopefully he sees enough comments about THUG Pro and decides to give it a go

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
There is going to be probably too much to cover in one documentary. An entire segment could, and SHOULD imo, cover the massive online community this series spawned. THPS3 was the first title in the series to feature online play and was one of (if not THE) first console title to feature online play period. This was such an amazing thing for consoles and is more than worth mentioning- fast forward to today and fragments of that same community are still around all these years later. It's an amazing part of the history of this series and I hope it gets mentioned at bear minimum.