Story behind your Username

BlazE · 56 · 68812

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Well, Chad Morgan does sound like a skater name, when did you start playing THUGPro? e_e
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Anntire

• Upload Approved
  • Someone come kick my ass!
    • View Profile
I wrote a skit in Highschool for media class where I complained about stuff around campus in a kinda Daria-esq way. The catchphrase was "Hi I'm Ann and I tire of this shit". It was pretty bad and the video is long dead in the dust (thank god), but for those that saw it the catchphrase stuck.

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
  • I'm a pessimistic optimist who is Christian.
    • View Profile
Well, Chad Morgan does sound like a skater name, when did you start playing THUGPro? e_e

I forgot to mention I'm the guy who plays as Death.

Well, I believe I started two years ago, back when it had an offline standalone version and was THMOD or something.  I asked mom for the game for Christmas, and last year I installed it.  It didn't come with a CD key, but I googled for them and amazingly it worked on the first result.  Then I started playing online.  One of the guys who saw me as It was a huge time-suck that kept me up at night, so I stopped when college started.  This winter break I'll play a lot.  Fun fact: 400 dollar computers can barely run this on lowest settings without fog or distance clipping set to really high ammount, either one makes the game almost impossible to play well.  It was the first and only game I ever played online where I could actually talk to the players.
I'm a pessimistic optimist who is a Christian.
Praise God
Walk with me now and you'll fly with me later (DMX)
I'm on an Ultralight Beam (Kanye West)

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Ohh, like, the guy i met before? Good ol' times! :D
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
My name stems all the way back to a nickname I had in High School. Good buddy of mine called me 'Dode'- but that's almost always taken so I go by Dodeman or even TheDodeman' but most just shorten it to Dode.

Gosh oldest screenshots? Man I can dig some up from jway back when I'll have to see what I can find.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
stimpy or gone
nothing special just by the time you read this i'm already...gone
and screenshots

OddBall not me

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Was that talking about me?  Yes, very good times!  Thank you!  I'll be back after finals week!
Praise God

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Was that talking about me?  Yes, very good times!  Thank you!  I'll be back after finals week!
You're welcome, and i'll be back after.. Uh.. Perhaps getting a new PC? Not sure myself.

(Before you ask what happened to my previous PC)
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
How does karma work?  I have -2 karma, what does that mean?
Praise God

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
How does karma work?  I have -2 karma, what does that mean?

Not really the right place to ask, but karma is basically someone's rep. If a member stays long enough and posts enough (I think it's like a week, and a minimum of 20 posts), you can applaud (+1) or smite (-1) a member. Apparently 2 or more people smited you.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Yea, 2 people smited you but that can change, Chatter had -2 karma before if im not mistaken, look at him now! That'll depend on how you get along with the people, tho.

Talking about karma, i noticed mine is draining too slowly, i hope it's not one single user doing such thing and there's an understandable reason for it.

Back to the topic.
NEXT PERSON
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:55:59 pm by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Talking about karma, i noticed mine is draining too slowly, i hope it's not one single user doing such thing and there's an understandable reason for it.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
lmao!!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Perplexing

• I am the true Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.
    • View Profile
My THUGPRO name isn't worth shit, I just chose a dumb steam username that I had (You're Perplexing), and that's basically the name of all my social media garbage.

My Twitter handle, however, is a bit more interesting. Back in the 8th grade (So, last year), we had a french unit on theme parks. We learned all the terminology, all of the words, and by about 2 weeks, we needed an idea, and in about 4 weeks the entire unit would be over. My original idea was to make a park for the sole purpose of killing everyone that went inside. A bit edgy, but I made it a bit light-hearted. There were some rides that were mental (About 70 loops 300 meters in the air, for example), and just really dumb shit I put in for a giggle (i.e. a drop tower that never actually dropped; Instead, going into orbit around the earth.) Now, everything else had been lain down, but one question would remain: What the hell should I call it? It had to be something smart yet simple; comical yet grounded. At last, I had it, and this remains, to this day, my Twitter handle. CynicaLand.

Also follow me @CynicaLand (Shameless plug)
"Boot is a hack loser" -Some Kid
My CAS looks like a Fisher Price toy.
Kaden is not a good name.
These are all opinions.
Thugpro: PerpleXing.HN
Youtube (Not strictly thug):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ6L8KsIISglkg0K1-lZ2YA

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Yea, 2 people smited you but that can change, Chatter had -2 karma before if im not mistaken, look at him now! That'll depend on how you get along with the people, tho.

Back to the topic.
NEXT PERSON

I believe the rep system is being abused. With no traces of who is repping who, we'll never know. If this forum hosting service is anything like vBulletin, there might be all sorts of different ones. (vBulletin would be great if this site ever got really big)
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us