Uhm.. Im kinda having a "bug" on mobile..

ShutMeUp! · 39 · 48235

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
The design change wasn't mobile only. In my opinion, the forum looks hella ugly now. I'm assuming there's reasoning behind it which is why I'm not going to bashfully demand changes back or so, I'm just getting my opinion and acknowledgement out there.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Did the font change on the non-mobile site? The forums now have a different font for me and it does look ugly.  :P
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lol everything is changing.  The ugly is only temporary. Just have to deal with it for a week or two until the new stuff is done. 

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Lol everything is changing.  The ugly is only temporary. Just have to deal with it for a week or two until the new stuff is done.

Gotcha, just wasn't sure if it was my browser or the site.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I switched the font back to the way it was. Easy enough to remove after we switch over to the new site. I am sure we will need to change more things once we switch over. Hope everyone likes the new stuff!

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I switched the font back to the way it was. Easy enough to remove after we switch over to the new site. I am sure we will need to change more things once we switch over. Hope everyone likes the new stuff!
By new site, you mean a completely different forum system or a new look (or both or neither, lol)?

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Same forum, new theme. Dodeman is helping us migrate to a whole new backend which will have a brand new look for the entire site. New stats look, new uploads look, new layout.

We are getting close to being done so hopefully within the next 2 weeks, we will be switched over. I'm sure we will have minor things to fix, which I can rely on you guys to let me know :-)

Going to be fun to see what everyone thinks.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Oh man, that sounds neat! :D

Thanks, sk8ace!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)