Super Smash Bros. (Wii U) - THPSX Logo Stage

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I made the THPSX logo into a stage in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
What do you guys think? ;)
I personally think that it came out better than my THUGPRO logo stage.

I also uploaded it.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADV0aCzK-YtQ
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 08:56:22 pm by Skater1014 »

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Sick! I bet you took a serious amount of time and effort for that, because it looks a-plus-plus-fuckin'-mazing! :P
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Awesome! I wish i had a Wii U  :-\
You ever hear about video games?

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Sick! I bet you took a serious amount of time and effort for that, because it looks a-plus-plus-fuckin'-mazing! :P
Thanks, it didn't take too long to make, but it took lots of effort having to deal with a touch screen & a grid.

I would've put a link to this thread in the comments of my Miiverse (Nintendo's social network) post of this stage that I linked at the bottom of the post, but the admins there would take that link down in a heartbeat & even ban me for 2 weeks.

(Literally, I've had a post taken down on that site because it contained the word "fart". I also have about 7 ban warnings from the admins there. I wish that I was making this up... Admins that are run by Nintendo are awful.)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 09:47:03 pm by Skater1014 »

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
"Fart" isn't even a bad word...
I mean, if you said something like "FUCK NINTENDO BECAUSE THE ADMINS ARE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHITS ON THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND THEY SUCK WAY MORE DICK THAN SASHA GRAY!" then i'd clearly understand why the admins want to ban you, but just for saying "fart"? Seriously?
Geez, those admins are REALLY awful...
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
It's looking very cool! Specially the X.And @Kevin,maybe they don't allow any bad words because a lot of innocent kids (i don't even know if innocent kids still exist these days,but if they do,they) play on Nintendo and use its forums.THPSx is not a site for these kids,i gotta say xD
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
"Fart" isn't even a bad word...
I mean, if you said something like "FUCK NINTENDO BECAUSE THE ADMINS ARE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHITS ON THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND THEY SUCK WAY MORE DICK THAN SASHA GRAY!" then i'd clearly understand why the admins want to ban you, but just for saying "fart"? Seriously?
Geez, those admins are REALLY awful...
They took it down for it being "Sexually Explicit".
Out of my 7 ban warnings, there was only 1 that was taken down about language and that was saying the word "pissed" even though I said it before and nothing happened.
(I said it about 3 times and they got me on my 4th time.) 1, 2, 3 (Man, I was cringy back then...)
Also, it was claimed by multiple users there that they don't take down the word "damn" and I think "hell" too.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
THPSx is not a site for these kids,i gotta say xD
Sure isn't, lol, but i've seen like very few in-game, tho, i think NORTH (Mr. Midget) is one :l
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
I dunno people but these words because it's not FUCK words or anything like that but thpsx word is good
do you think theres a way to make it better like thps half-pipe and rails that works for you?

Nintendo cares about problems but PS4 as LittleBigPlanet 3 don't care about problems THPS, Mario, Sonic or whatever

I'll take as PS4
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
do you think theres a way to make it better like thps half-pipe and rails that works for you?
I tried making ramps with the Stage Builder already.
It's a pain to do. Sometimes it doesn't work & other times it treats the ramp as a wall.
The only good use for ramps in Smash would probably driving Wario's bike and/or Bowser Jr./Koopaling clown car off of them.

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I dunno people but these words because it's not FUCK words or anything like that but thpsx word is good

Nintendo cares about problems but PS4 as LittleBigPlanet 3 don't care about problems THPS, Mario, Sonic or whatever

I'll take as PS4
I think Skater is not worring about the thpsX word,but about the link to the site,since we're used to these words in our sentences but a lotta other people are certainly not.
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I think Skater is not worring about the thpsX word,but about the link to the site
Yep.
Linking this thread in that post is what I worry about.
Someone in the post told me to post the link as a spoiler but I'm not gonna risk my 1st 2 week ban.
The admins there take down any kind of link except for other Miiverse posts and SOME Youtube videos.
The reason they take the link down is because it's apparently "personal info".

I hinted at my Steam account in my profile comment there one time and the admins hid my profile comment for literally almost 2 weeks & I had to spam 20+ replies for them to bring it back a week later.

This was what they said when I posted my Steam account:
"The display of your profile has been restricted because it contains information related to an outside service (such as a user name or ID) or links to external websites that could be used to contact you directly. The sharing of personal information is prohibited by the Miiverse Code of Conduct. Edit your profile and then contact us by replying to this message to lift the restriction. For information on the proper use of Miiverse, please see the Miiverse Code of Conduct. Continued violations may result in restrictions on your use of Miiverse."

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
What if you tell them you're 17? Does that change anything?
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
What if you tell them you're 17? Does that change anything?
Sadly, they treat everybody like a kid.
I'm pretty sure that the admins there are automated.
I also have my age right there in my profile comment.