Baltimore 2 min prov run contest (120$prizepool) BEGINS!

SicK · 8 · 8437

Offline SicK

• View Profile
Hey,
Contest starts right now I will try to keep it short and simple as it really is a very easy contest to do.
1.Cap 2 min run+after time in Baltimore THUG PRO.
2.Upload your best run to youtube as private and send the link to me (SicKTHPS) , find me on discord or PM it to me here. I will be updating the list of players who sent the run here. NOTE: I wont be posting links to the actual runs till the contest is over.
I would like to ask players to not share runs too widly also before we are done juding it. After the contest i will put all the links to the runs next to competitors names so everyone can just watch them and then we can have a discusion if juding was corect or not.
3. That's pty much it, you can use whatever techniq you want in game. Pls dont extra edit your runs. Put some music on a clip and thats it. Keep  it simple.

Note2: I am listening to players sugestions to maybe make it 1 min long in the  future. I will think about it maybe version 2 will be 1 min long. I still prefer 2min but i will consider all the sugestions after we are done with this one. For now we will try it in this format and see  how it goes.

Want to thank to all the guys who agreed to judge this with me. I am sure we will do a great job working together to find the best of the best runs that will get uploaded in next 5 days. Also thanks to all participants who made players list full in pty much 24 hours, thats insane and i still get even more players interested to play in!
That being said deadline is 22.03.2020.
GL and HF.
SicK.

Judges:
1)Konek
2)Nacho
3)Sicko
4)Tek
5)SicK

1 ) JehC    run  received.
2 ) Alive    run  received.
3 ) Aron   run  received.
4 ) Blur    run not sent yet.
5 ) Q-LevyTHPS    run not sent yet.
6 ) sCoTt    run  received.
7 ) Drizzt    run  received.
8 ) Buck    run not sent yet.
9 ) Byxor    run not sent yet.
10 ) Novo    run  received.
11 ) Cdot    run not sent yet.
12 ) Guy2K.eX    run  received.
13 ) Green    run  received.
14 ) Oske    run  received.
15 ) QwertUez    run  received.
16 ) Redbull    run not sent yet.
17 ) Sinq    run not sent yet.
18 ) TommyTHPS    run not sent yet.
19 ) Grand    run not sent yet.
20 ) Mike    run not sent yet.
21 ) V1c    run  received.
22 ) Prev    run  received.
23 ) Thugg    run not sent yet.
24 ) Vega    run not sent yet.
25 ) Jauho    run  received.

Places paid 3.
1st - 70$
2nd - 35$
3rd - 15$
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 05:58:01 pm by SicK »

Offline SicK

• View Profile
Talk to Larxia today in game. I know he made a ton of good work creating this level and i know lot of us loves it. I didn't notice it before because he wasnt open with this link to donate his hardwork. The link was on youtube but you had to click more info to even see it. This humble guy didnt ask for a peny openly not being sure how ppl would react to that. We all know he didnt make this amazing work for money as he gave it to us all free. If any of  you can donate him with at least a small sum to his paypal that would be very nice of you guys. Dont give me any of hate here  as i dont react nicely to it so if u are a cheap bitch keep it to yourself and enjoy a nice level.   If u on the other hand can donate smthing small everything from a dolar,two,five or w/e u can is nice help and i am sure he will apriciate it a lot. Thank you all for reading this hope some of u can help. I myself will send him 15% of this prov  contest prizepool(not it will not make prizepool smaller dont worry lol). Gj Larxia and thank you a lot once again! Peace, SicK.

https://www.paypal.me/Larxia you can donate here money will go directly to Larxia i have no interest ofc in this other then helping ppl who care to make this game even more fun.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 10:14:51 am by SicK »

Offline SicK

• View Profile
Hi everyone, just to be clear, no script mods will be allowed for the runs. This means that Thug Pro Plus will not be allowed. This is to allow even playing field for everyone. -TEK.

Offline Larxia

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Thank you very much for the shout out.
I'm curious to see what people will do with the level, it's already super fun to see people playing it online and see what they can come up with, so this will be interesting  :)

Offline SicK

• View Profile
Just received 1st run! Ty v1c ! There is still 2 more days deadline. At the end of the day of 22.03 i will close "sending runs time". And we will start juding. Timezone used is CET<UTC+1>  .
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 02:36:23 pm by SicK »

Offline $!ckn3ss

• THPS 1-2-3-4 | THUG1 | THAW | THUGPro
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Hey,
Contest starts right now I will try to keep it short and simple as it really is a very easy contest to do.
1.Cap 2 min run+after time in Baltimore THUG PRO.
2.Upload your best run to youtube as private and send the link to me (SicKTHPS) , find me on discord or PM it to me here. I will be updating the list of players who sent the run here. NOTE: I wont be posting links to the actual runs till the contest is over.
I would like to ask players to not share runs too widly also before we are done juding it. After the contest i will put all the links to the runs next to competitors names so everyone can just watch them and then we can have a discusion if juding was corect or not.
3. That's pty much it, you can use whatever techniq you want in game. Pls dont extra edit your runs. Put some music on a clip and thats it. Keep  it simple.

Note2: I am listening to players sugestions to maybe make it 1 min long in the  future. I will think about it maybe version 2 will be 1 min long. I still prefer 2min but i will consider all the sugestions after we are done with this one. For now we will try it in this format and see  how it goes.

Want to thank to all the guys who agreed to judge this with me. I am sure we will do a great job working together to find the best of the best runs that will get uploaded in next 5 days. Also thanks to all participants who made players list full in pty much 24 hours, thats insane and i still get even more players interested to play in!
That being said deadline is 22.03.2020.
GL and HF.
SicK.

Judges:
1)Konek
2)Nacho
3)Sicko
4)Tek
5)SicK

1 ) JehC    run not sent yet.
2 ) Alive    run not sent yet.
3 ) Aron    run not sent yet.
4 ) Blur    run not sent yet.
5 ) Q-LevyTHPS    run not sent yet.
6 ) sCoTt    run not sent yet.
7 ) Drizzt    run not sent yet.
8 ) Buck    run not sent yet.
9 ) Byxor    run not sent yet.
10 ) Novo    run not sent yet.
11 ) Cdot    run not sent yet.
12 ) Guy2K.eX    run not sent yet.
13 ) Green    run not sent yet.
14 ) Oske    run not sent yet.
15 ) QwertUez    run not sent yet.
16 ) Redbull    run not sent yet.
17 ) Sinq    run not sent yet.
18 ) TommyTHPS    run not sent yet.
19 ) Grand    run not sent yet.
20 ) Mike    run not sent yet.
21 ) V1c    run  received.
22 ) Prev    run not sent yet.
23 ) Thugg    run not sent yet.
24 ) Vega    run not sent yet.
25 ) Jauho    run  received.

Places paid 3.
1st - 70$
2nd - 35$
3rd - 15$

Thanks for organizing this event SicK (and all the judges).  I think it will put some energy back into the community again.  Baltimore is a wonderful level for this contest.  After everything is done and decided, you could probably even make a highlight video or something with the best parts of the runs.

Offline SicK

• View Profile

Offline SicK

• View Profile
20 players made it in time list below.
We should be done juding in few days, will make new topic to announce the winners once we are done.
GL and thanks for your runs guys!
Runs received:
JehC   
Alive 
Aron   
Q-LevyTHPS   
sCoTt   
Drizzt   
Byxor   
Novo   
Guy2K.eX   
Green