Best Tony Hawk Soundtrack

PAG · 7 · 11585

Poll

What is your all-time favorite sountrack from a Tony Hawk game?

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
2 (13.3%)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
0 (0%)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
0 (0%)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
4 (26.7%)
Tony Hawk's Underground
6 (40%)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
0 (0%)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
1 (6.7%)
Other
0 (0%)
ALL OF THE ABOVE
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: March 16, 2018, 08:26:21 pm

Offline PAG

• Long Live THPS
    • View Profile
Which Tony Hawk game soundtrack shaped your taste in music for the rest of your life?
Murder in the front row! Crowd begins to bang and there's blood upon the stage! BONDED BY BLOOD!!!

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord

Offline PAG

• Long Live THPS
    • View Profile
Good point!! "Other" I guess.
Murder in the front row! Crowd begins to bang and there's blood upon the stage! BONDED BY BLOOD!!!

Offline warpig

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • My website
thugpro has good selection of songs i dont know where some songs came from but its good. i voted thps4 had some unique songs and introduced me to new music, as with most of the games. if i could i would vote all, lol

Offline PAG

• Long Live THPS
    • View Profile
The poll has been edited . . . Can't believe I forgot about THAW . . . All of the above option added as well . . .

moemudzi

I really cannot pick one without forgetting about the other. So....ALL OF THEM!!!
Also, you forgot about Project 8, Proving Ground, Shred, and Ride. They had cool soundtracks, too.

Offline PAG

• Long Live THPS
    • View Profile
That is why I included the Other option... I do not believe those soundtracks were near as good as the classic older ones.