- > Questions & Tutorials

THUGPro 0.6.0.7 Host Crash On Indoor Levels & TOD Change

<< < (2/3) > >>

Skater1014:
Here's another smaller issue I have that I think is either related to, or is the same crash (it crashes the same way as the TOD/indoor level one and has the same fault offset code thingy when viewing the crash in Windows event viewer):
I instantly crash if I toggle the "allow script mods" option while hosting. If I toggle it on/off via the lobby when setting up a server it works fine (it used to also instantly crash while toggling in the lobby too as of ver 0.6.0.0 but one of the recent hotfixes, forgot which specific one, fixed it).

Out of all of the time wasted & different things that I've tried, all I can really do at this point is just hope that a Windows and/or Thugpro update fixes these hosting crashes I'm having as nothing else I've tried worked. This is pretty much one of the main issues stopping me from playing online.

sk8ace:
I still don't see anyone else having this problem. Add this most recent thugpro folder somewhere else on your HDD and try to see if it also crashes you.
https://mega.nz/#!9MoCXSIb!sMe93XhLs4VW2dy-OtElZA9hmnLDZotntU0RDWTIynk

If you still crash using this one, delete all of the Registry entries for thugpro and reinstall with the installer.

after that.. all I can think of is something with the thug2 files. Use Gone's thug2 installer on discord.

Skater1014:
I think I saw someone else on Thmods with a similar issue but that's about it.

Things I tried earlier:
- Completely disabled antivirus.
- Did a few small updates for .Net Framework & Windows. (I was apparently missing some.)
- Tried running in Windows Safe Mode (yes I went that far lol, the game actually ran in safe mode, wanted to see if it was a graphics driver thing causing it maybe).
- Wiped & backed up my Thugpro folder and did a repair via installer.
- Used the Thugpro folder linked here.
- Wiped & backed up my Thugpro folder & registry settings and did a clean re-install of Thugpro via installer.
- Wiped & backed up my THUG2 folder & registry settings, uninstalled THUG2 & re-installed via Gone's ISO.

All of those things did not work sadly.

It's really weird cause again all of these problems only happen while hosting a server and nowhere else in the game, also the indoor level crashing didn't happen until the latest hotfix but the TOD change crash I believe started either on, or a little after the big 0.6 update.
It seems just like it's a script crash to me (especially since using the previous version/hotfix's levels.qb file fixes the indoor level crash but not the TOD change one) but I don't think there's any way it can be cause I've used vanilla & other people's scripts as well & still crash, also not everyone has this issue.

This is the weirdest Thugpro issue I've ever ran into, lol.

sk8ace:
almost completely out of ideas

you've tested using a default skater instead of a CAS?

Skater1014:

--- Quote from: sk8ace on October 25, 2018, 12:36:12 am ---almost completely out of ideas

you've tested using a default skater instead of a CAS?

--- End quote ---
Just tried hosting on Foundry with THUG2 Tony right now after reading that, crash.

Only thing I can think of at this point is maybe cause my version of Windows 10 is still the Fall Creator's Update?
But I doubt it'd be that since I just updated to the latest cumulative update and there are people on older OS's with no issues.

EDIT: Just been told this whole issue is a bug and a patch will eventually come.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version