- > Questions & Tutorials

How-To Guide: Get ReShade working with THUG Pro

<< < (3/3)

Skater1014:
Decided to mess around with this again since it's been a while and for some reason ENB Injector was acting screwy and not wanting to work correctly anymore with the latest version of both the game and ReShade.

However I found an easy way to have the latest version of ReShade launch with the current version of THUGPro without using any injectors & stuff like that.
Just install ReShade normally, select d3d9.
Once it's installed go to your THUGPro folder & rename ReShade's "d3d9.dll" to "d3d11.dll".
That's the only thing you need to rename & after that it should launch with the game, no more ENB Injector or anything like that needed anymore.

SlyCooperReloadCoded:
This isn't working for me.  For one, I can't do the enbseries method because d3d9.ini doesn't exist, and Skater1014's method just doesn't work at all.  This thread and one other thread are the only threads on the internet talking about this, and no one on these threads are having installation problems except for me.

Zol11ds:
Is there a possibility to disable HUD rendering in THUG2 engine? Asking cuz reshade is janky rendering at DOF and shades, because there is a box rendering at top left corner, where I suppose is for UI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version