Web 2.0 is here.

Offline Soaring Wings

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Imagine an internet where nobody gets offended.
Imagine an internet where only Top websites run the net and get priority over smaller websites.
Imagine an internet where anybody can check up to see what you are doing at any time and have a chat.
Imagine an internet where real people moderate and censor content as a living.
Imagine an internet where you are required to log in with your personal information so that way nobody can impersonate you or try to hide from a cyber crime.
Imagine an internet where some websites are simply not allowed to exist.

Sounds good Right?

Well Guess What? ;)

ITS HAPPENING!

YouTube is already been making censorship changes with advertising and YouTube Hero.
Google is censoring non-mainstream-liberal content
ICANN will be ran by the United Nations on October 1st.
European Union is planing to have it be required to use personal information to log on to the internet.
The 50 Cent Army, Correct the Record, and JIDF have employees to censor and remove information.
Unpopular opinions can be deemed as "offensive" or "triggering" and be censored.

I warned that this would happen a while ago, but none of you fools took me seriously.   

I know that thpsX Fourms is supposed to be for THUGPRO, but I really want to at least make those of you that read this post be at least skeptical so that way  prepared for all of the chaos that may happen in the following months.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Stay Frosty Guys 8)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- DEUS VULT!

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I hated the fact of Youtube censoring bad words.Not that i not agree with it.I do 1/2,but it's like they're turning into Youtube Kids.People won't be able to Express themselves anymore.No more freedom of speech,so this is awesome.

NOT.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 07:18:09 am by SK8.William »
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
oh god this shit again
You ever hear about video games?