THUGPRO Mod Video Preview

BlazE · 54 · 51522

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I decided to record a short preview video of some of my mods. Please excuse the bad quality, I do not have a graphics card and had to settle for less-than-great video quality.

This is only a small selection of mods shown. All mods done via .qb editing, no cheat engine.

I'm still new to PC modding so these aren't anything major. Mostly simple physics and CAS mods.

Out of respect for the devs, and the games community, NO game-altering mods will be released by me in the future. Sorry. Full mod video hopefully coming soon.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:50:59 pm by BlazE »
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Out of respect for the devs, and the games community, NO game-altering mods will be released by me in the future. Sorry. Full mod video hopefully coming soon.
Good! Skatefilter5 picked it up and now he's cheating all over the place, he's risking a ban.. In my opinion, you should have those privately and share it ONLY to trustworthy people and not ones that used freecam on games and records it for youtube.. Even tho im sacrificing my chances of using the lightning tool with this post.
Thank you, filter, see what you've done just for the sake of your entertainment? It's thanks to you why i'll have no more lightning tool.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Good! Skatefilter5 picked it up and now he's cheating all over the place, he's risking a ban.. In my opinion, you should have those privately and share it ONLY to trustworthy people and not ones that used freecam on games and records it for youtube.. Even tho im sacrificing my chances of using the lightning tool with this post.
Thank you, filter, see what you've done just for the sake of your entertainment? It's thanks to you why i'll have no more lightning tool.

When I posted those files I quickly remembered the score mod option and re-uploaded them with that function disabled. Skatefilter managed to snatch it up in the short period of time that the original files were up. I apologize sincerely to everyone for that mishap.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
All mods done via .qb editing, no cheat engine.
I still wonder how you were able to edit THUGPRO qb's.

Quazz told me this on Thmods:
Quote from: Quazz
Decompiling QB's that have been extracted from our prx's will not have table files, nor have text names in the script, so you will not be able to recompile them.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Decompiling QB's that have been extracted from our prx's will not have table files, nor have text names in the script, so you will not be able to recompile them.

;)

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord

;)
I'm never gonna get an answer, am I?
lol ;)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

;)
I'm never gonna get an answer, am I?
lol ;)

Just like the devs, I don't want the game plagued with modders (not that I think you would ruin the game) but I do my part to keep it on the down-low. Sorry  :-X

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Good! Skatefilter5 picked it up and now he's cheating all over the place, he's risking a ban.. In my opinion, you should have those privately and share it ONLY to trustworthy people and not ones that used freecam on games and records it for youtube. Even tho im sacrificing my chances of using the lightning tool with this post.
Yeah,i'll miss the days i could throw a bolt in the game.

Just kidding lol,i get confused with that all the time.
PS:Nice stuff BlazE! I wonder how Skatefilter took it,that's real bad.Anyway,if that ain't asking much,try to disable it on games.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
not really cheating all the time all the levels execpt tiny levels like practice
but i sometimes play around with lighting tool.
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Rozz

• Garlic Bread
    • View Profile
    • My Channel
Awesome job BlazE! I hope your mod comes soon, can't wait for it.  ;D

And, speaking of Skatefilter5... People has a lot of proof of his attitude and even his abusive behavior (For example, when he used around 14 to 30 multiaccounts to dislike multiple THUG PRO videos and post hate comments on them with his broken english), especially video proof of him using mods (Such as the debug menu to set the restart and respawn if he bails in the middle of a game and continue with his combos and to get 2 billion in San Francisco without any type of effort and telling people it's real and he can keep going without any problem even if the numbers are backwards and he reaches the score limit in THUG 2, me personally I have a screenshot of this)/and abuse of in-game features (Such as freecam) to grief/delay games while "pretending" he crashed, time will only tell if he gets what he deserves.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:31:16 pm by Rozz »
EUROZ DOLLAZ YENIZ

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.

And, speaking of Skatefilter5... People has a lot of proof of his attitude and even his abusive behavior (For example, when he used around 14 to 30 multiaccounts to dislike multiple THUG PRO videos and post hate comments on them with his broken english), especially video proof of him using mods (Such as the debug menu to set the restart and respawn if he bails in the middle of a game and continue with his combos and to get 2 billion in San Francisco without any type of effort and telling people it's real and he can keep going without any problem even if the numbers are backwards and he reaches the score limit in THUG 2, me personally I have a screenshot of this)/and abuse of in-game features (Such as freecam) to grief/delay games while "pretending" he crashed, time will only tell if he gets what he deserves.
Time for quoting "myself"!

Filter, since you were born, you were given a brain, why don't you fuckin' use it for once and think about responsibilities?
There's clear proof of the things you've done so far and "denying" won't do shit but prove that you are the kind of guy that thinks they can get away with it and pretend it never happened but ohh i did happen and we all acknowledge that.
If you were testing, you've done it on a private server but you did on a public one.
No, actually, MANY public servers, that sounds to me like intended and i think you got too far with such cheats and bullshit. If you innocently used the lightning tool, that's fine, but no, you had to use it the whole time and grief others' gameplay experiences, if you score, do it legit, didn't you read my fuckin' signature? I doubt you did.

Yeah, i'll miss the days i could throw a bolt in the game.

Just kidding lol, i get confused with that all the time.
Yea, i was going to be able to throw some bolts but no, shockingly enough, i got griefed. :c
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Yeah, i'll miss the days i could throw a bolt in the game.

Just kidding lol, i get confused with that all the time.
Yea, i was going to be able to throw some bolts but no, shockingly enough, i got griefed. :c

I think BlazE removed it so no one would get eletrocuted thanks to a troll,who kills your CAS.That's cheating.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary

that's my old funniest part that i freeze myself but now freecam abuse is no longer abuse-able anymore
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Full CAS Mods Video:

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Full CAS Mods Video:
[VIDEO]
No word of a lie, some of the things in your mods should've been included normally in THUGPRO.