BANNED!

Offline The_Con-Sept

• OH NO IT'S...... []Black Magic[]
    • View Profile
I didn't get banned from tony hawk but I made a post in another forum for Counter strike and apparently... Trolling is now a Ban-able offense. EVEN IF it is not directed at forum members, forum posts, or even considered ambiguous. So I got banned from one forum for talking about de-ranking in CSGO to "mess around with silvers."
[]OH NO IT'S![]
[]Black Magic[]

Offline Anarchy

• View Profile
Trolling being a bannable offense should be common sense in most communities. I'm not that surprised that you did get banned.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline The_Con-Sept

• OH NO IT'S...... []Black Magic[]
    • View Profile
I wasn't making any personal attacks, or singling out people, or doing anything but posting up a de-ranking post on counterstrike. I put in a single line saying we could post a vid on youtube "messing" with silvers.

Which I find funny because by definition messing with silvers is actually "dirtying" silvers. But no I just wanted to play with some silvers to help them get better. But seeing how most of the new youtube videos have been showing silvers being very noobish and attacking people on the microphone... I guess the trolls are already there. And they suck. Especially considering overwatch has way too many reports that I have gone through and not a single one of them were cheating.
[]OH NO IT'S![]
[]Black Magic[]