Off Topic > Other Games

The Need for Speed series

(1/3) > >>

Marti:
Hello.

I want to talk about the Need for Speed games.
My favourite ones are Need for Speed Underground 2 and Most Wanted 2005 (the 2012 one is a piece of shit imo)
The newest Need for Speed game released in 2015 is also nice, for example the graphics, they're amazing!
But I think the story is a little bit boring, cuz you always have to do the same dumb shit.
And the video sequences are awful xD
But all in all the game makes a lot of fun.

What do you think?
Whats your favourite NFS game?
Let me know.

ShutMeUp!:
I don't have a favorite but ones i really liked were Hot Pursuit, Underground 1 (didn't beat it so haven't tried UG2 in-depth, i had a copy, tho) and Carbon.

Also, NFS World seems like typical EA games greedy behaviour from what i played! ē_ē

mwb37:
My favorites are Need for Speed Underground 2, Most Wanted 2005, and Carbon.  Underground 2 doesn't have as nice of cars as Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon, so I've patched over a lot of the ones in that game with ones I've downloaded from NFSCars.  EA Games was pretty greedy with Need for Speed World, but the gigantic map from that game is nice.  Since EA took down their servers for NFS World, someone made a patch that makes the entire game playable offline and all cars and car customization options available for free.  It can be downloaded on the Elitepvpers forum, but you need to register with them to access the download links.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/need-speed-world/3767890-nfs-world-offline-server.html

skatefilter5:
I have 4 need for speed games for the pc, underground 1, 2, carbon, and most wanted but it was fun.

ShutMeUp!:

--- Quote from: mwb37 on January 06, 2017, 10:54:26 am ---My favorites are Need for Speed Underground 2, Most Wanted 2005, and Carbon.  Underground 2 doesn't have as nice of cars as Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon, so I've patched over a lot of the ones in that game with ones I've downloaded from NFSCars.  EA Games was pretty greedy with Need for Speed World, but the gigantic map from that game is nice.  Since EA took down their servers for NFS World, someone made a patch that makes the entire game playable offline and all cars and car customization options available for free.  It can be downloaded on the Elitepvpers forum, but you need to register with them to access the download links.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/need-speed-world/3767890-nfs-world-offline-server.html

--- End quote ---
mwb37, may i ask where's your cape? Cuz you're my fuckin' hero!!!

Now i hope NFS World has a nice amount of customization cuz when i pirate download it, im definitively giving it a shot! :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version