New Level Ideas

Offline Soaring Wings

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
I have been thinking about what places or thing would make a great THPS level for a while now. Here I my ideas, post what you think would be a good idea in the thread.

San Antonio TX = Great variation of terrain height. Alamo would make great pools and verts. The River walk would have many rails and kickers in it.

Denver CO = That one street that has been converted into an outlet mall would be awesome to skate on. Many cool looking buildings would work as kickers, QPs, and rails.

Lake Dolores Water Park CA = Was a water park that was abandoned and has been used as a skate park in numerous times. Slides would make nice launch ramps, the lazy river makes a nice snake run, and the pools are pools.

Nevada Test Site NV = Nuclear Blast crater would make awesome pools, and the fence surrounding it would be good place to wall ride.

Venice Beach 2016 = In case you did not know, the are where the THPS2 venice level was has been demolished. In its place a new skate park was built.
- DEUS VULT!

Offline Morten

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Would be cool to see some concept art, layout sketches and reference images etc.

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
You can make levels with the Win10 3D Builder.Skater1014 converted a custom level i made to THPS3:
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline rodafy

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
after all the THPS levels are imported, will levels from other games be considered? if so, i really like the levels from the game Grind Session on ps1, and the ones from aggressive inline on ps2.

Offline Anntire

• Upload Approved
  • Someone come kick my ass!
    • View Profile
after all the THPS levels are imported, will levels from other games be considered? if so, i really like the levels from the game Grind Session on ps1, and the ones from aggressive inline on ps2.

*whispers* Jet Set Radioooooooooooo

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

If they can import levels from THPS2,Then they'll be able to import from MHPB too since it uses the THPS2 engine.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline rodafy

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
oh yeah, didn't think of jsr. pretty much any game that plays similarly to thps and has good level design is worth putting in imo. the aggressive inline levels are super cool.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord

If they can import levels from THPS2,Then they'll be able to import from MHPB too since it uses the THPS2 engine.
I think they're getting the THPS1-2 levels from THPS3 Levelmod.

Offline Morten

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I think they're getting the THPS1-2 levels from THPS3 Levelmod.

Nah, we're converting from the 2x files. Vadru has done some work on the levelmod tools, so it also exports to now THUG2.
For classic levels that have appeared in later games, will use that version instead. Or a mix between the different versions.

note: Adding new or old levels is not our focus currently.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Vadru has done some work on the levelmod tools, so it also exports to now THUG2.
For classic levels that have appeared in later games, will use that version instead. Or a mix between the different versions.
Yeah, he was telling me on Thmods that he has better versions of the tools now.