A few questions.

Fedzor · 1 · 8159

Offline Fedzor

• View Profile
Hello everyone.

Question 1.

So I'm currently using a PS4 controller to play THUG PRO, it works fine but lately I've been feeling the need to play through the old Tony Hawk games once again, I.E: THUG, THUG 2, THAW; when using a controller in these games, when the player needs to perform a trick, let's say a Nose-Grind for example, it will say ↑ + KP8 Nosegrind, my question is this: Is it possible to have the game recognise the controller or at least change the key (KP8 for example) in to (△) to match the PS4 controller's layout? Thanks.

Question 2.

Each time I launch THUG PRO, I have no special tricks binded, is this normal and can it be fixed? Thanks.

Question 3.

I may be alone on this, but for THUG PRO, I'm getting quite fed up of the THUG 2 Soundtrack, is there a mod that combines some of the best songs from every Tony Hawk game, or at least something along them lines? Thanks.  EDIT: Created a playlist of some of my favourite songs from every game, just a solution for now :) https://open.spotify.com/user/21ok4ucq2vew4yr7twfdttv3i/playlist/5l9KmlHXJZKR659e5kBX3O?si=JC0e1493S0-WYBJ8D3g1og

Cheers :D

-Fedzor
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 03:01:47 pm by Fedzor »