Other THPS/THUG soundtracks

Hotbox · 7 · 10781

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
Just wondering does anyone know if the devs plan on putting in other soundtracks from the other games? No hate on the THUG2 soundtrack, its great, but i would love to see the THUG soundtrack or even the THPS ones.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Well, no, not that i know of.

A few non-dev fellas tried to do so but i didn't heard anything about the project after it suddenly went silent.

After all, we can listen to music on the background, right? :D
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
True that looks like thats what im gunna have to do, still wish it had all the games soundtracks on the game would be sick.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Or well, if you're both generous and extremely patient, you could replace all files in-game and share it with the others!
But of course, it'd take months, pains in the ass, a lot of coffee, a ridiculous amount of dedication and patience, too many loading screens, etc..
But hey, that's the charm of being generous, right? :D
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
Haha im no good at doing things like that, im even surprised i installed THUG PRO correctly

Offline quazz

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Check out THUG Pro World.

The team is currently working on introducing Bank Drops, a trick first introduced in American Wasteland. In addition to this, we may also be able to look forward to support for custom soundtracks, as well as a new, revised edition of the Observe Mode.