CAP Contest #1: Week 1. Deadline: 10-14-16 **Completed**

sk8ace · 40 · 45624

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
You don't have to participate every week. Anyone can decide for themselves what they do and don't want to do.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Soaring Wings

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
no sk8ace, I meant NEW contestants can work on the park that wins week 1, then once all gaps and goals are made, in week 3, anyone can try to the goals as fast as possible. Sorry I'm unclear.

3 Weeks is a very long time to make GAPs and Goals. They are also completely extraneous; they take up more space on the file and you can just do most goals in multiplayer anyway (Unless you want to do Goal Attack).

A good map can be made in just a couple hours. Extending the time limit makes it very tempting to over do the park and have it extend beyond the ram limitations of THUGPRO (It still has most of the same limitations of the original THUG2, which is 12 years old now).

Besides with a 1 week timer, we can cycle through map after map much faster and have a more active community.
- DEUS VULT!

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
No, not 3 weeks for gaps and goals, just 1 week. the second week.

The reason why I think we should do a week and not just a few days, is because not everyone is able to play much. some people only have a few hours per week.

You are right about the limitations, it's bothersome, with little to no workarounds.

Goal attack is actually a really unique gametype. Much more original than just playing Trick Attack like everyone does.

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
How much longer till livestream?

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
People have until midnight to get their parks in.  Live stream will be tomorrow afternoon.

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Mmbout the livestream, where and when exactly?  I know it's soon.

Offline puke

• View Profile
yeah, i need to know too since im judging lol. Someone should message me when I should go judge. hmu up on Skype - rinthps

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I wanted to livestream all of the judges as we go over each park but that's not going to work out this time. Everyone is going to judge on their own time and send me their scores. I will post the scores as soon as I get them.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile