Custom Soundtrack Issues

Offline DarKnight

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I followed the tutorial on the main page carefully. I've gathered songs and coverted to .bik with the program and I created a .sound.json file with the correct code (commas and all). I put all of the .bik files in a soundtrack folder. But For some reason, my soundtrack doesn't show up in the options and is no where to be found. I've read other forum posts on this topic and read through all the answers to which I then fixed my json file accordingly. No matter which tutorial I follow, I can't seem to get the soundtrack to appear. If anyone has some insight on what could be the cause or what I might be missing, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline priceG

• oh, hi mark.
    • View Profile
Did you place your folder in the correct place?
(AppData\THUG Pro\User\Data\Music\)

Have you checked if the name of your soundtrack folder its same as the in the .json file? (The very first line of code "soundtrack_folder" must have the exact name as your folder with all the .bik files)

Check again if everything is ok on your .json file.
(Try to download a working custom soundtrack from the forums, compare it with yours and see if there's anything wrong.)

Be sure to put the correct amount of songs on your .json file (3rd line of code).
(For example, if you have only 60 songs in your folder, change "num_tracks" to 60.)

These were the things that were preventing my soundtrack to show up in-game.

Offline DarKnight

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I actually managed to fix the issue just now. It ended up having to do with my filenames conflicting with the code. If anyone is having issues with their soundtrack not showing in-game, just shorten the titles and make sure titles do not have parenthesis or brackets in them.

Thanks for trying to help me out.