THPS5's Create-A-Park Editor

Krad · 4 · 16173

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Shared the video that displays some pretty cool things on the home page. Could be what that game needs to survive.

If you haven't seen the video, it shows how you and easily float and stack objects.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Now if they added rail cannons we know one of the devs played the old games.. lol

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
Pretty unexpected and awesome. I figured the CAP would basically be a "copy paste" of the old one, if not even with some features removed.

I didn't see a whole lot of unique parts to build with though, but hopefully they have more than the basics shown in the video and some CAP themes. Definitely enjoy the amount of QP variants they have though, so that's a good sign. It says "skins" down near the part selector too, but I never noticed that number being cycled except when a new part was selected. Of course, the video moves too fast and I'm too lazy to analyze it over and over lol

I hope that means you can have different materials and not just color swaps. Like, wood, metal, concrete and so on. I wish THUG2/THUGPro could've had that kind of feature so every park doesn't look so same-ish but oh well. But anyway, recolors are cool too at least.

I'm really interested in what the size limit/part limit is now. Or even how high you can build.

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
Tony hawk's CAP editor is better skate 3's park because in skate 3 you have to pay for more parts as a dlc but Tony Hawk CAPs have everything. ;)
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/