Custom Logos! NBA Jerseys!

Offline SexCurry Beats

• View Profile
So I started messing around with img to tga and I changed some logos to NBA jersey textures, Here's an early look at that. If anyone has a request or is interested I'll release this and start making more!  ;D

NEW: Jersey Pack!

Here ya go! All you gotta do is place all the files where they belong, and then choose the logos from the create a skater menu!

[
url=https://postimg.org/image/4ch2wpyq9/][/url]

picupload

picupload

Damian Lillard - DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8wF48SSOapMbVRrb1NKNWFuVzA/view?usp=sharing

Jersey Pack! - DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8wF48SSOapMT2hqQTE0ZWZTbms/view?usp=sharing

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 04:38:00 pm by SexCurry Beats »

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Nice, a while back a couple friends and I messed with deck graphics, if only people online could see the changes  8)

I wanted to post my Mountain Dew board but my computer is going full retard.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline SexCurry Beats

• View Profile
Nice, a while back a couple friends and I messed with deck graphics, if only people online could see the changes  8)

That deck is sweet! And I know :-\ That would be dope

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Nice rayman CAS!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
  • I'm a pessimistic optimist who is Christian.
    • View Profile
Blaze, I'm sorry, but your picture at the bottom of your posts is disgusting.  Where the heck did you find that, anyway?
I'm a pessimistic optimist who is a Christian.
Praise God
Walk with me now and you'll fly with me later (DMX)
I'm on an Ultralight Beam (Kanye West)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Blaze, I'm sorry, but your picture at the bottom of your posts is disgusting.  Where the heck did you find that, anyway?

1. Completely irrelevant to the thread.
2. If you really think that's disgusting, the internet is the wrong place for you.

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

2. If you really think that's disgusting, the internet is the wrong place for you.

Most internet stuff I've seen isn't gross.  I've seen grosser.  It's just I have a thing about the inside of anatomy, especially if it's anatomically inaccurate (yeah, it's stupid, but hey.)  Where did you get those pictures?  I'm curious how you found them.  Deviant Artist you follow?
Praise God

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

Most internet stuff I've seen isn't gross.  I've seen grosser.  It's just I have a thing about the inside of anatomy, especially if it's anatomically inaccurate (yeah, it's stupid, but hey.)  Where did you get those pictures?  I'm curious how you found them.  Deviant Artist you follow?

If you don't want to see this,go in Profile > Summary > Modify Profile > Look and Layout and check "Don't show users' signatures".This will disable all the signatures though.

Back in the thread,those logos are awesome! Keep postin' more!  ;D
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

If you don't want to see this,go in Profile > Summary > Modify Profile > Look and Layout and check "Don't show users' signatures".This will disable all the signatures though.

Oh, I didn't know that.  That's cool, they DO get repetitive after a while, maybe I'll do that.  But seriously, blaze, I'm genuinly interested and really want to know how you came by those pictures, just because they ARE really interesting (I never would have thought to do it.)

Back on topic, I'm not a sports man (don't even know the rules to any sport, lol) so I can't make any suggestions, but yeah, they're cool!
Praise God

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Oh, I didn't know that.  That's cool, they DO get repetitive after a while, maybe I'll do that.  But seriously, blaze, I'm genuinly interested and really want to know how you came by those pictures, just because they ARE really interesting (I never would have thought to do it.)

Back on topic, I'm not a sports man (don't even know the rules to any sport, lol) so I can't make any suggestions, but yeah, they're cool!

I honestly have no idea where I got them, it was so long ago. They've been uploaded in my photobucket for as long as I can remember.