What were your favorite songs in the THPS series? + Upcoming THUG Pro Mod

BlueChaoz · 37 · 39713

Poll

What game's soundtrack did you like the best?

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
1 (8.3%)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
3 (25%)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
1 (8.3%)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
1 (8.3%)
Tony Hawk's Underground
2 (16.7%)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
0 (0%)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
2 (16.7%)
Tony Hawk's Project 8
0 (0%)
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
0 (0%)
Tony Hawk's Ride
0 (0%)
Tony Hawk's Shred
0 (0%)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
1 (8.3%)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: July 18, 2016, 03:50:02 pm

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Well, i liked GTA V, tho, in both soundtrack and game itself, just that the online community is absolute SHIT.
(Had to throw that cuz i needed to)

But yea, no idea what NSync is, mind explaining me? :T

Oh, it's the Justin Timberlake 90's band xD. Don't worry bout it. I used to play GTA V with my friends casually, but I just couldnt get into it as much as the older ones. for me, the GTA 4 physics were absolutely brilliant for example, I loved crashing cars and the swing glitch. GTA V was just a slap in the face for me somehow.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Well, i liked GTA V, tho, in both soundtrack and game itself, just that the online community is absolute SHIT.

Oh, it's the Justin Timberlake 90's band xD. Don't worry bout it. I used to play GTA V with my friends casually, but I just couldnt get into it as much as the older ones. for me, the GTA 4 physics were absolutely brilliant for example, I loved crashing cars and the swing glitch. GTA V was just a slap in the face for me somehow.
Well, i loved GTA IV's ragdoll, so much fun, lol

And well, GTA V allows ragdoll for jumping on walls! I loved that so far, but i think we're kinda derailing from the topic of soundtracks.

Mainly the games that "developed" my musical likings are The Sims, GTA, TH series and some few games im forgetting now that i'll remember soon!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary

And well, GTA V allows ragdoll for jumping on walls! I loved that so far, but i think we're kinda derailing from the topic of soundtracks.

Mainly the games that "developed" my musical likings are The Sims, GTA, TH series and some few games im forgetting now that i'll remember soon!

Well, I say GTAV is better than GTAIV but Saints Row's ragdoll is funnier
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.

Well, I say GTAV is better than GTAIV but Saints Row's ragdoll is funnier
Well, GTA V is obviously better when it comes to improvement because duh, biggest hits! But i strongly disagree with the Saints Row ragdoll part. And yes, i played it before my PC went all "FUCK THIS" and stopped working, i find Saints Row's ragdoll pretty good but nothing too special about it, what i find funny instead, is the ability to throw others hella far, not the ragdoll itself.

But GTA IV's ragdoll is just laughably ridiculous, you can hit the middle of a building just jumping out of the car!

As i said, let's get this topic back on track.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I got a few 70's songs in here too.Thanks to Driver:Parallel Lines,i could find some very good songs that passed in the past.

Click to see!

Not all of them tho.But my favorite ones are "Iggy Pop - Neighborhood Threat" and "The Stranglers - Peaches"
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, I once made video's on my favourite TH songs. I planned to make a lot but lazy young-teen me only made 2.

They're not good by any means but some might be interested to watch, for me it's funny to see my opinions from years back :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAAeHPoPVP8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9wZboczrYQ

(PS, my opinion has obviously changed throughout the years, although I still like most songs, for example, `Aesop Rock - Labor`was nowhere to be seen on the first list, even though right now it
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Duster_Seamus

• View Profile
    • dustersam.tumblr.com
from THPS

Aim - "Ain't Got Time to Waste"
Aquasky - Blue Thunder
Dead Kennedys - "Police Truck"
Goldfinger - "Superman"
Suicidal Tendencies - Cyco Vision

From THPS2

when worlds collide
You