THUGPRO Crashed My Graphics Driver?

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Narrowing it down. What program is highest on the list? That's the one that needs fixed.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Narrowing it down. What program is highest on the list? That's the one that needs fixed.
I only ran it for about 2 min. and Firefox was the highest.

Edit: Just ran it again for about 3 min. this time and Steam was on the top of the list now. It also took around 2 min. & 45 secs. for that message to pop up again instead of instantly.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 07:34:56 pm by Skater1014 »

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What I would do now is shut down the top programs and let it run. Your lag should never be close to redline/ get that message.

Offline Challenger

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I would chalk it up to Windows 10 and compatibility issues with AMD video cards. Is AMD still refusing to provide drivers for Windows 10? If so you could very well be running on an inferior driver written by Microsoft. Open control panel and find device manager. Right click on the video card and select properties. Click the driver tab. Who is listed as the driver provider? Also, run dxdiag and see what version of DirectX you're using.

Edit: Well there's your answer. Looks like your Radeon R4 card may not be supported by AMD drivers in Windows 10.

AMD Radeon? HD 5000 and AMD Radeon? HD 6000 Series products should fully work in Windows
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:03:19 pm by Challenger »

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I would chalk it up to Windows 10 and compatibility issues with AMD video cards. Is AMD still refusing to provide drivers for Windows 10? If so you could very well be running on an inferior driver written by Microsoft. Open control panel and find device manager. Right click on the video card and select properties. Click the driver tab. Who is listed as the driver provider? Also, run dxdiag and see what version of DirectX you're using.

Edit: Well there's your answer. Looks like your Radeon R4 card may not be supported by AMD drivers in Windows 10.

AMD Radeon? HD 5000 and AMD Radeon? HD 6000 Series products should fully work in Windows
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:56:59 pm by Skater1014 »

Offline Challenger

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
The Windows ACPI driver, Acpi.sys, is an inbox component of the Windows operating system. The responsibilities of Acpi.sys include support for power management and Plug and Play (PnP) device enumeration

That points to a Microsoft issue.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 10:08:01 pm by Challenger »