help with boards and a shoe model

Offline masterchef117

• View Profile
Greetings, I'm new to all this and I've been having some issues. Downloaded some graphics I saw on the discord, put the files where they are supposed to be, but it doesn't replace the shortys and red dragon graphics like it was supposed to.

Offline masterchef117

• View Profile
I placed the files in boards/data/textures like I read in a tutorial. Not sure about the Jordans either. I was told to put the files in skater_male, but no luck. Any help is appreciated

Offline Brohnson

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Be sure you're putting them in the THUG2 directory, not the THUGPRO folder

Offline masterchef117

• View Profile
Be sure you're putting them in the THUG2 directory, not the THUGPRO folder

yeah that's what I did and for some reason, still won't work which is why I'm so confused.

Offline Brohnson

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
try making 3 new blank individual text files being named the following:

"skaterparts.txt"
"skaterparts_secret.txt"
"skaterparts_temp.txt"

Then in your THUG2 directory navigate to Game\Data\pre, within there you should find 3 .prx files of the same name as the ones listed above. Backup these files someplace safe. Change the extention of your newly made text files from .txt to .prx and replace them with the files found in your "pre" folder. That SHOULD fix it but if it doesn't let me know.

Offline masterchef117

• View Profile
try making 3 new blank individual text files being named the following:

"skaterparts.txt"
"skaterparts_secret.txt"
"skaterparts_temp.txt"

Then in your THUG2 directory navigate to Game\Data\pre, within there you should find 3 .prx files of the same name as the ones listed above. Backup these files someplace safe. Change the extention of your newly made text files from .txt to .prx and replace them with the files found in your "pre" folder. That SHOULD fix it but if it doesn't let me know.

dude you're a legend. Thank you so much!!!!