AA Clan members (A message for aa members)

Offline "FantaSyTHPS Aka Fanta the Drink"

• Upload Approved
  • "..."-orb
    • View Profile
Nirvanafan is come back better than ever I have been practicing after my pc broke on ps2 and Xbox 360 alot and I hit my first 20 mil and there will be alot of new things coming and I learned new techniques like the bhra (I might start a YouTube channel) probably not judging but the votes I'm getting on my thread but I am will to help and teach newer players some techniques soon very soon I will be hosting competitions and maybe even a bunch of tutorials are coming up But be happy and thanks for Clicking and taking your time to read :D
Wassup vro

• Upload Approved
  • "..."-orb
    • View Profile
You Can ask questions about my clan  below and my pc is now fixed just have to clear space to put it and have to find a nice little desk and here's my spec's you nerds

Pc: Antec shell 16 gigabytes of ram 120 gigabytes of space corsair water cooling system Windows 10 Corsair power supply AMD HD radon 5450 (Gonna change to the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960) I have but just haven't installed it

Gaming Stuff : Razer Blackwidow Chroma (really nice keyboard) old Microsoft custom painted Logitech G230
Lexar USB for old games Ps2  controller adapter (little blue one with the n64 adapter too) MICROSOFT Xbox 360 remote and adapter combo Dell 1600 x 900 monitor

STUFF I WISH I HAD!!!!!!!!! : Razor firefly  a 4k monitor a capture card a 1tb hard drive more AA members and a nice desk I'm not a brat I wanna boost up my set up a little
Wassup vro

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
Damn sounds like you have a mad setup! Could i perhaps join your clan, once I've perfected my prov moves? lol

• Upload Approved
  • "..."-orb
    • View Profile
Naw its all good once I find a nice desk I could let you in Just don't do that border bounce thing where you find 2 buildings and hit the borders and bounce in between them it's almost cheating but after I find a desk sure
Wassup vro

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
Thanks man! nah i dont do stuff like that lol I just like to chill and skate around, boostplant and buttslap here and there, still learning though!

• Upload Approved
  • "..."-orb
    • View Profile
It pisses me off when people do it join me on my server when I'm online I tell you when. I'm online the server is 4friends and all I can do is the thug bp and the th4 bp buttslap and bhra and airshuffle
Wassup vro

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
im learning to bhra atm, having trouble with the timing. But sure man ill join whenever i can, always good to play with other people, we can learn together

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
With all the practice you are doing, you should have it all down pretty soon!