Where are all the oldschool PS2 players??

abstract · 27 · 31945

Offline abstract

• View Profile

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
I'm an oldschool player- just don't play online too much these days. There are a few of us that still play online on occasion.

Offline ChRoNiC

• View Profile
It took me 5 years but I'm finally here and still smoking weed everyday lol

Offline Avarik

• View Profile

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I am one of the original ps2 players.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline zzzeyez

• View Profile
this is Misfit from PS2, i still play sometimes

i usually use a phone number as my username (or ppl call me Phone Guy)

Offline JehC

• kxthRef
    • View Profile

Offline Telmo

• View Profile
I used to go by Psiballa way back in the tXo days. I pretty much grew up on that and the IRC.

Offline tac0

• View Profile
I just found THUG Pro last night. I'm so excited about this!

I started playing on T1 back on PS2. I started out in =glitch= (lol) from there I ended up jaKe.tEk in T2. tEk died, ended up getting in tO eventually as jaKe.t0 in T2 and THAW, I think I also toyed with the name sAge.tO in THAW. May or may not have actually briefly ended up in .99 towards the end.
used to be jaKe.t0

Offline spursfan

• View Profile
Just randomly decided to check the forums after a few years since posting and read this thread and cant believe you posted on here jake. We played for years together on thug/thug2. dm me if you ever see this reply.

Offline Jasun

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I was GuitarSlinger on PS2 and eventually changed name to Slingy and now Jasun. I mostly hosted cap games and played on pc alot.

Offline Ice.tds

• View Profile
Just found out about this. I thought these games online were dead. Im 100% getting this and getting back online like back in the day. I was ice.tds i noticed my clan I think is still kicking this is dope lol.

Offline drthps

• View Profile
Hey guys,

guess who is back? It is Jinzo from good old Germany. Got me a new nickname. I thought the old one was odd... I restarted to play all of the old games due to the THPS1+2 Remaster announcement. I hope this game will be as good as all of the older games... Recently I made a few Videos on YouTube mainly THPS2 and THUG1... I still love these games and miss the good old times... Is anyone here playing THPS2X online? Or just THUG Pro? I have been thinking about getting it... Some Graffiti online would be cool...

Where are all the others? I have seen ptc and ksk around...
Hope all of you are doing well! See you soon on IG,YT or online!