Off Topic > Whatever

Kernel32.dll

(1/3) > >>

SK8.William:
Good night,mates! I haven't been able to play thugpro lately due to a problem in Kernel32.dll...whenever i run thugpro,an error box appears saying:
The procedure entry point InitializeCriticalSectionEx could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.
Can anyone help me with that? Do i have to format the pc or something?

Skater1014:
Does that error show up in the launcher or the game itself?
If it appears with the game itself then that's pretty weird...

SK8.William:

--- Quote from: Skater1014 on November 14, 2016, 07:08:57 pm ---Does that error show up in the launcher or the game itself?
If it appears with the game itself then that's pretty weird...

--- End quote ---

The launcher runs normally,but if i try to run thugpro,this message shows up.

%.gone.:
I think this might be graphics card driver related. What graphics card are you using? Did you recent get an update to the drivers? When was the last time you play without error? Operating system you're using?

SK8.William:

--- Quote from: %.gone. on November 14, 2016, 08:37:26 pm ---I think this might be graphics card driver related. What graphics card are you using? Did you recent get an update to the drivers? When was the last time you play without error? Operating system you're using?

--- End quote ---

Operating System: Windows XP
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6200
I don't remember of any update in the drivers.
The last time i played without error was like 3 weeks ago.Nothing was made to the computer,according to my brother who used it in this time.
This problem happens to THUGPro,but i can run THUG2 normally.I am currently testing the other games to see if they also have this issue,and,for now,THUGPro is the only one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version