XBox 360 Controller with THUG PRO not working

hyd3 · 7 · 11982

Offline hyd3

• View Profile
I have a problem with my XBox 360 Afterglow WIRED controller and THUG Pro. I installed all the drivers needed to run the controller on my PC. The controller lights up green, as it should.
Now when I want to assign the buttons in the THUG Pro launcher every button works fine, EXCEPT for the LT and RT buttons. This results in me not being able to perform Reverts or Spine Transfers. In addition to that, the analog sticks don't work either, because I couldn't assign them in the Launcher.
Now, I can definitely say that there is no problem with the controller itself, because if I open it on my computer and check the feedback, it recognizes me pushing all the buttons, including LT, RT and the joysticks.
Does anybody have an explanation and/or solution to this problem?
Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 08:09:24 am by hyd3 »

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
That "fact" of it working fine is a correlational fallacy.
My ps4 controller works fine in windows 7 but the game cant use it because it cant acquire the device with the GUID the device gives.

What OS are you on. It sounds like you're on windows 10 with the broken set of drivers.
The launcher has been tested with ps2, ps4 (wired and wireless), xbox 360 (wired) on windows 7 by me. It was also tested with an xbox one s controller wired and via bluetooth on Windows 10.

Offline LilShootDawg

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Maybe its because the controller is a non-MSFT controller?

Offline hyd3

• View Profile
It is an Afterglow controller, which is made by PDP. Though it is licensed by Xbox / Microsoft, as it has the Xbox symbol on the center button.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Maybe its because the controller is a non-MSFT controller?
Nope, cause I use an Afterglow Xbox One controller for Thugpro and it works fine with no issues whatsoever.