Question about THUG2/THUG Pro

sXeMope · 4 · 15648

Offline sXeMope

• View Profile
Hi

I heard about THUG Pro in a THPS5 review, and managed to track down files for THUG 2 (.bin and .cue files). I'm not sure if this is allowed to be discussed here, but I've never done this kind of thing before - how exactly do I take these files and turn them into bootable files? Apologies in advance if this kind of thing isn't allowed to be discussed.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You need to mount the files on a virtual drive using a program like Daemon Tools. After you mount it (it acts like a cd drive), you can run the installer. Thug2 will install and then you can run the ThugPro setup.

Offline sXeMope

• View Profile
You need to mount the files on a virtual drive using a program like Daemon Tools. After you mount it (it acts like a cd drive), you can run the installer. Thug2 will install and then you can run the ThugPro setup.

Is there any kind of tutorial on how to do that with these specific files? I've never done anything like this with these file extensions. Never had to mount any files before in general.

Offline The_Con-Sept

• OH NO IT'S...... []Black Magic[]
    • View Profile
If you use google you can find them real quick. Just search for the terms he listed.
[]OH NO IT'S![]
[]Black Magic[]