Ps4 controller with DS4Windows doesent bind correctly with ThugPro

Kire · 3 · 9078

Offline Kire

• View Profile
So, i recently installed thugpro on my laptop and using ds4 (also tested scp) it cant bind L2,R2 or the movement stick. I can bind it in THUG2, but not in THUGPRO. Im using windows 10. Same happened to my friend. The controller works on my regular computer, but installing a new Thugpro doesent let it bind. Ive tried everything from clean install thugpro, restart computer, changing ps4 cable, hitting ps4 reset button etc

It works perfectly on my main pc, but not on my laptop. Ive also seen a bunch of people with the same problem, but no one knows how to fix it

Offline LilShootDawg

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Tried using DS4Windows? Xpadder? I don't use a DS4 controller so I can only suggest what I think can fix it.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
Works perfectly fine on windows 7 using the default driver as well as DS4windows with a ds4 version 2.
Windows will install default drivers for you and those drivers should work in windows but not everywhere else.
What version of the controller do you have?
I really hate all these third party "solutions" to ds3/ds4 controllers because they aren't all the same and some are plain shit.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 11:55:40 am by %.gone. »