My collection of Extreme Sports Games

Offline Anarchy.

• View Profile
I found some of my older extreme sports games that I used to play back when they came out, and decided to post some just for nostalgia purposes.

Not pictured: THPS1 and THPS4. I lost Pro Skater 1 a long long time ago in thy ye medieval ages and I'm think it's in a box somewhere in my attic. Pro Skater 4 is stuck in my broken Xbox and I just never got it out lol. Not sure why I have two copies of THPS2, one might be my brothers disc.

I also have Underground 2 Remix and Project 8 both for PSP, but I don't know where either of them are.

Not pictured: THPSHD, because it was never released as a physical game, only digitally.

I honestly forgot about Toxic Grind, haven't played it probably since 2003.

When Evolution Skateboarding originally came out, I played it more than THPS4, which was released shortly after it. Looking back on it, Evolution Skateboarding sucks in comparison.

Anyway, just posted this for anyone who remembers some of the more obscure ones I showed. It's pretty crazy that a majority of these are now almost 15 years old.

Offline LightningSam

• Viva La Sam
    • View Profile
    • Art/Interest Blog
Awww, no On Tour? That's my favorite SSX. :(

Regardless, that's a great collection! I'm impressed!

Offline Anarchy.

• View Profile
Awww, no On Tour? That's my favorite SSX. :(

Regardless, that's a great collection! I'm impressed!
On Tour was a great game, we just never got around to buying it. We did rent it a lot from Blockbuster though.

Offline Anarchy.

• View Profile
Found these in my parents basement when I was visiting them recently

I wonder if there were any more of my games over there.