Downloaded CaPs crash

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
  • Daaavid Spaaaaade avatuuuur
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
title pretty much says it all, I downloaded some Custom Create a Parks and 2 of them crash the game and the other just doesn't do anything, I did put them where my own parks were like with skaters and the skaters work fine but parks don't, am I missing something here?
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
title pretty much says it all, I downloaded some Custom Create a Parks and 2 of them crash the game and the other just doesn't do anything, I did put them where my own parks were like with skaters and the skaters work fine but parks don't, am I missing something here?

Did you download them from this site or elsewhere?
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
I downloaded them from this site
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
so it seems it must be the uploader of the parks because I downloaded another park by someone else and it works

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
May i know the name(s) of the CAP(s) that doesn't work? Not that i can test it but i'll see if i can avoid it later.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
the parks were: TYONORSHAPZ CITY
by: C7TJFVB7-CAZ, TITZ PARK
by: C7TJFVB7-CAZ and C7TRAPZ7-CAZ
by: C7TJFVB7-CAZ.